NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiggins already chucks ridiculous shots. I think he's got all the Samba Mentality he needs. KAT should be embarrassed about his performance so far. He's had less impact than Embiid who hasn't played yet.

lol @ getting outscored by Rose coming off the bench

could be worse. Bradley Beal is a -44 in 2 games...... LOL

rzYv4.gif

It's easy to talk shit about other posters' teams, when yours is gonna fuck up a top 3 pick in a few months anyway

Read some story that Sixers are claiming if Embiid gets heavy contact to his orbital he could lose some vision permanently.

they def scared after all these injuries to take a risk. i wouldnt bet on seeing him this series and maybe not next.

If it was just a chance of the bone getting more fucked up id throw him in there but losing vision permanently.. yikes

Their mistake was letting people run with the 'he'll only miss a game or two in the playoffs' narrative for over a week. Far better for teammates and fans to think he's out longer and get pleasantly surprised by his return.

If it was just a chance of the bone getting more fucked up id throw him in there but losing vision permanently.. yikes

apparently he injured the same eye in college.

could just be a smokescreen and Sixers lose tonight and he plays game 4 lol

Truthfully the Sixers with Embiid are still 2 years away from being 2 years away.

so i dont give a shit about the hype or the process.

that changes if they get LeBron obv but i fully expect Raps and Celts to be the top 2 teams in the bEastern conf again next year.

LMAO at this can coming in here and hating (probably because he doesn't feel like he fits in, can't stand up to the rigors of the NBA science thread, or was diddled by a former basketball coach in his youth).

Anyone scratching their heads with Thibs rating as a coach? Towns has a combined 18 fga in two playoff games, he is getting the same amount of touches as 43 year old Jamal Crawford and 4x knee surgery "in god's hands" Rose even though he put up nearly 50/40/90 stats in the regular season. Why the hell doesn't more of the offense run through him? How come a third of the offense seems like Wiggy/Buckets/Crawford iso's?

FREE TOWNS

Crawfish is a chucker. Any team that has him won't get far in yoffs. I agree about Towns - he needs more touches. He needs to bang and dominate or else he might be a can for the rest of his career.

Embiid starting with the welding mask.

Didn't Embid say the Miami cheerleaders turn him on?

Dragic vs bellini is what i wanna see lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back