NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they hit 18 threes for another 12 games these yoffs are you still going to be droning on about the ‘unsustainablity’ of it? Is it only the Rockets and Warriors that are allowed to make 18 threes?

Sixers are damn good and are clearly closer to a ship than the craps. Maybe that’s what’s got you so triggered.

at 50 or 60%..... get a clue bro. that is unsustainable even for GS.

They beat a bad Heat team 2x and now you wanna call them super legit lol they lost at home to that bad heat team that can barely score the ball

at 50 or 60%..... get a clue bro. that is unsustainable even for GS.

They beat a bad Heat team 2x and now you wanna call them super legit lol they lost at home to that bad heat team that can barely score the ball

Lol the cHeat were 16/33 from beyond the arc compared to the 76ers being 18/34

Lol the cHeat were 16/33 from beyond the arc compared to the 76ers being 18/34

I'm not talking about the shit tier heat. Nobody is claiming they are a great team or legit contender.

Philly is gonna lose to Boston come holla at me when that happens

I'm not talking about the shit tier heat. Nobody is claiming they are a great team or legit contender.

Philly is gonna lose to Boston come holla at me when that happens

Ok but you keep talking about how unsustainable their shooting from beyond the arc was. The Heat show about the same and Sixers still won handily. So what's the point of bringing it up?

Do you not think they are capable of winning inside with Embiid and Simmons?

If they hit 18 threes for another 12 games these yoffs are you still going to be droning on about the ‘unsustainablity’ of it? Is it only the Rockets and Warriors that are allowed to make 18 threes?

Sixers are damn good and are clearly closer to a ship than the craps. Maybe that’s what’s got you so triggered.
Philly is good

But what makes you say they are clearly closer to a ship?

Raptors have only lost to LeBron in last two years and this year raps have gotten better

i never said any of that lol check the yoff prediction thread i took Philly.

you wanna crown'em then crown'em. closer to championship LOL buy the hype. they are still a big ass piece away.
I just can’t help reading what you’re saying in Dennis Green’s voice lol.

And yeah I know you didn’t say those things but it fits your narrative and it seems to have been a common thing for the Sixer detractors throughout. You’re just providing the latest version. Btw what ‘big’ piece are they missing?

Philly is good

But what makes you say they are clearly closer to a ship?

Raptors have only lost to LeBron in last two years and this year raps have gotten better
They (Philly) have generational talent that can seriously challenge the best in the west from 2 years time to the following decade. The Raps (as I’ve acknowledged) are better right now but they will not challenge the best from the west this year and will take serious fire in the east from both Philly and Boston next year.

This is their finals window but they will get KO’d by GS / Houston.

I just can’t help reading what you’re saying in Dennis Green’s voice lol.

And yeah I know you didn’t say those things but it fits your narrative and it seems to have been a common thing for the Sixer detractors throughout. You’re just providing the latest version. Btw what ‘big’ piece are they missing?

Borderline all star type big piece away. What they hope fultz will be.

Also the bench looking nice mainly because of 2 buy out pick ups who likely won't be there next year

They (Philly) have generational talent that can seriously challenge the best in the west from 2 years time to the following decade. The Raps (as I’ve acknowledged) are better right now but they will not challenge the best from the west this year and will take serious fire in the east from both Philly and Boston next year.

they probably gonna lose to Boston this year, without their best 2 players.

think about that.

Nevermind when Boston adds the 3rd big piece they are looking for. Philly wont get by them for a decade. Its gonna be funny.

Whiteside really is a piece of trash lol I remember Faust being so happy when they signed him and tragic to big contracts based off half a year of all star play LOL

Stupid of you to say this on a night that Goran played well. He’s lived up to his contract which is a bargain in today’s NBA. Whiteshit is a humongous pos though.

I thought Shitside was the next Jordan? Or was that Leonard? I get the hyperbole confused from time to time

Refs already babyin embdid. 14 free throws for a big man? Wonder whose side REFS WILL BE ON VS CELSHITS..

oklohoma had 3 generational talent in durant, westbrook and harden

No rush anyway the sizers aren’t going to win it all this year either way.

I dunno, he’s a talented player for sure. People forgot how good he was for the bulls when he first came in. He was touted for big things but there seemed to be a lot of dysfunction in that org. Maybe a change of scenery is all he needed?
He shot just over 42% for the 'Cans. His percentage dropped from 47% with the Bulls. He's a talented guy, but he's shooting out of this world right now (12 of 15 for 30 points, leading the team last night). It won't last.

Last edited:
Mirotic is a poor mans' Vlad Radmanovic

Dame is so clutch!!!

skyypu.jpg

That under 40% career fg in the yoffs, sizzling!!! At least he does other things than just score.......... oh wait, nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back