****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Clippers locker room had constant distractions and rumours of rifts between players. CP3 is seen as a good guy because of the players union but this isnt the first time he has been called out for being a dick. Not only that but he conducts himself the same way ON THE COURT. Dont be a butthurt stan.
Yeah the clippers. Reason why they shipped FLAKE after hitting staff and being a CAN in the Hollywood scene. Cp3 left at his own will. Don't try to put the blame on him for other CAns.
You sound like a salty clipsters fan. Plenty of former team mates love him . Ariza tucker the beard luc moute, etc.
Spare me the LA narrative of fake gossip. Like every player that leaves that shit city, the LA media stirs shit up.

Cp3 is probably a douchebag but lmao at giving a shit what big baby has to say.

Yeah the clippers. Reason why they shipped FLAKE after hitting staff and being a CAN in the Hollywood scene. Cp3 left at his own will. Don't try to put the blame on him for other CAns.
You sound like a salty clipsters fan. Plenty of former team mates love him . Ariza tucker the beard luc moute, etc.
Spare me the LA narrative of fake gossip. Like every player that leaves that shit city, the LA media stirs shit up.
Steph absolutely hates cp3. When the face of the league hates you, you know youre an asshole.

you mean offensive player of the year?? cuz when it comes to both sides of the floor you cant really compare them, kid. One is a top 5 defender and one has to be hidden on defense.
Funny how the warriors have to hide Steph but are still a top 5 team. Face it, bern, Steph lebron and kd are on a different tier than the rest of the league. Kawhi is really solid though and should get some 2nd and 3rd place mvp votes imo.

Funny how the warriors have to hide Steph but are still a top 5 team. Face it, bern, Steph lebron and kd are on a different tier than the rest of the league. Kawhi is really solid though and should get some 2nd and 3rd place mvp votes imo.

Bern is on a level of his own so much that you had to mention him twice.

Who cares about Piss and the rockettes. The lakes will bounce them in the first round anyways.

Who cares about Piss and the rockettes. The lakes will bounce them in the first round anyways.

{<jimmies} lol at the LLLakers making the playoffs. Maybe if they move them to the East lmao

{<jimmies} lol at the LLLakers making the playoffs. Maybe if they move them to the East lmao
No way. Rockettes lost their heart and soul of their defense, Luc. Now they can't stop anyone. They're going to struggle all year.

I think both LA and Houston make the playoffs. Here is Shattered Dreams projected seeding as of now:

1- Warriors by 15 games. Just absolute domination all year long
2- pelicans
3- denver
4- portland
5- houston
6- lakers
7- who cares
8- lol easy 4-0 for the dubs

My projected east seeding:

1- Boston (if they trade away Hayward)
2- Bucks
3- Tor
Seeds 4-8 are interchangeable and dont matter

I hope they drop to the 8th so the warriors can rest up their stars during a playoff series. But I think theyll finish around 5th or 6th seed.

Floodgates are opening up about Cliff being a bad teammate

Last edited:
My projected east seeding:

1- Boston (if they trade away Hayward)
2- Bucks
3- Tor
Seeds 4-8 are interchangeable and dont matter

LMFAO at the Bucks finishing above the Raptors. Toronto is taking that 1 seed barring major injury

No way. Rockettes lost their heart and soul of their defense, Luc. Now they can't stop anyone. They're going to struggle all year.
Love how fans who didn't even watch rockets games last year think the whole season revolved around ariza and Lucy's defense. LMAO!
Gotta love that they think they know more than analytic guru MIT ALuM Morey.

Love how fans who didn't even watch rockets games last year think the whole season revolved around ariza and Lucy's defense. LMAO!
Gotta love that they think they know more than analytic guru MIT ALuM Morey.
3 games in and they allow 120 ppg. That's all I really need to know. It's not rocket science, shitcat. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back