****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murica has the strongest economy and military on the planet. Canadia has Trudeau and real doll brothels

And Beri does this every year, and just like every year we're all gonna talk shit when the Faps shit the bed again in the yoffs

you president is a worldwide laughing stock and you brag about a military while your education and health care systems (not to mention infrastructure) is crumbling and shit tier.

Strongest economy but a very top heavy one. The standard of living in America isnt even top 10 in the first world but hey, at least you spend trillions blowing up poor people, go go go America!!

Hopefully the raptors can at least get to the ECF this year, give yall some actual hope

Lmao at this Canadian. You cans love to shit on Trump until someone brings up how Rob Ford's dick brother is gaining huge political steam, and then you all shrivel up

when it comes to the celtics, raptors will be doing the owning

giphy.gif

Canada isn’t relevant enough to be a laughing stock

If a white guy said he looked up “black people dribbling” they’d be fined and labeled racist immediately lol.
Not everyone can handle explosives.

you president is a worldwide laughing stock and you brag about a military while your education and health care systems (not to mention infrastructure) is crumbling and shit tier.

Strongest economy but a very top heavy one. The standard of living in America isnt even top 10 in the first world but hey, at least you spend trillions blowing up poor people, go go go America!!

They should turn off Fox News and watch the Raps beat up the Suns tonight. 10pm est to see some high level bball!

Lmao at this Canadian. You cans love to shit on Trump until someone brings up how Rob Ford's dick brother is gaining huge political steam, and then you all shrivel up

doug ford is helping facilitate legal marijuana storefronts in ontario, he's good in my books

doug ford is helping facilitate legal marijuana storefronts in ontario, he's good in my books
Lol for real I was in Canadia a couple weeks ago and asked people how they feel about Trudeau after they asked me about Trump. Everybody was like ahhhh he's whatever, bleh. I responded with a question about how Doug Ford is gaining steam, and every single one of them was like uhhh fuck i take it back i love Trudeau

It was fascinating. Very French, which makes sense since it was in Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back