****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.
rn0bk3qxdvt11.jpg

It is true though, Kobe wouldn't have missed those FTs. It's going to be really rough when LeBron's athleticism finally goes whether from age or the big injury he's miraculously been able to avoid.
Kobe would have just bricked the 3 to get them to OT

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lmao. Not even sure why Kobe is being brought up in this thread. He hasn't been relevant in over 7 years. He's maybe the 15th best player of all time (I'm being generous) and will only go lower as time goes by.

Who cares is my point.

Are you as mad though as Revolter is over Kobe? Seeing as how Kobe has 5 championships and his Flippers have zero? Kobe also has absolutely flayed the Flippers over the years and that has to extra hurt imho.
So mad

Are you as mad though as Revolter is over Kobe? Seeing as how Kobe has 5 championships and his Flippers have zero? Kobe also has absolutely flayed the Flippers over the years and that has to extra hurt imho.
bill-russell-bored-at-game-7.gif

Must be mad if you're responding to me over Kobe who hasn't been relevant for years.

Must suck to be that mad over someone you don't know LOL!

<2>

Hope them Raptors have a good season! Finals or bust

lol at trading a guy who put up 32 points, 8 rebounds and 14 assists
This is how bandwagon 90% of laker fans and why I'm ashamed to share the same team as them, you can't even trade LeGoat until December at the earliest. These cans don't even know the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back