****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.
You own the LLLakers?

ndpoi0.jpg

i never tire of seeing lebron fail. what i dont get is why players make sure they are shooting a three when they are down by one. yes, lebron, make sure you are behind the arc taking that shot.

Down by 1 and instead of roid rushing Lebron settles for a step back 20 footer

I think he was trying to be Kobe during that play

Waste a good comeback and big games from Kuz, Mcgee and Hart. Can't blow that game in OT like that.

Waste a good comeback and big games from Kuz, Mcgee and Hart. Can't blow that game in OT like that.

Don't forget Williams. Kid can take over KCPs minutes immediately

Lakes need to sign gelo and melo.. instant dynasty.

The reality slowly hitting these clowns that the lakers won’t be wcf contenders or a top seed?? LOL Demar dropping 14 dimes on your bitch asses Hahahaha a better play maker than bozo

Meanwhile raps looking like the beasts of the east.

What a time to be alive!!

The reality slowly hitting these clowns that the lakers won’t be wcf contenders or a top seed?? LOL Demar dropping 14 dimes on your bitch asses Hahahaha a better play maker than bozo

Meanwhile raps looking like the beasts of the east.

What a time to be alive!!
Kawhi has a legitimate shot of taking some mvp votes from steph. Shit man stephs mvp award this season might not be unanimous.

Lmao @ these cans. Ashamed to be a fan of the same team with these dumbasses.

Kawhi has a legitimate shot of taking some mvp votes from steph. Shit man stephs mvp award this season might not be unanimous.

you mean offensive player of the year?? cuz when it comes to both sides of the floor you cant really compare them, kid. One is a top 5 defender and one has to be hidden on defense.

Someone needs to make a separate thread for Bermi and Mikey to blow each other over the craps and Gayvens.

Lmao @ these cans. Ashamed to be a fan of the same team with these dumbasses.

Those aren’t fans. Those are dumb dildos who get to voice their stupid opinions over the internet.

As a lifelong fan of the lakes since lebron joined, I can speak with authority over lakes related matters. And the lakes are in a great spot

It is true though, Kobe wouldn't have missed those FTs. It's going to be really rough when LeBron's athleticism finally goes whether from age or the big injury he's miraculously been able to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back