****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how fans who didn't even watch rockets games last year think the whole season revolved around ariza and Lucy's defense. LMAO!
Gotta love that they think they know more than analytic guru MIT ALuM Morey.
How many rings has morey the genius won? Lol. My opinion is as valid as his since we both have the same amount of rings. Rockets fucked up by maxing Cp3 and giving capela all that money. That forced them to gut their team and sign Melo for more than hes worth. I know he signed for the minimum.

I like the rockets too, I wish they were better. They gave the warriors a good series without ever actually threatening to unseat them. Now the dubs have to play real teams smh.

How many rings has morey the genius won? Lol. My opinion is as valid as his since we both have the same amount of rings. Rockets fucked up by maxing Cp3 and giving capela all that money. That forced them to gut their team and sign Melo for more than hes worth. I know he signed for the minimum.
when you have a degree from MIT or any degree for that matter, I'll take your opinion with some salt.

when you have a degree from MIT or any degree for that matter, I'll take your opinion with some salt.
Too bad his degree couldnt get the rockets any rings lol. Dell Demps team is about to take rockets place in the wcf and have built a much better team without an mit degree and a fancy abacus

Messiah averaging 36 and Pistcans are 3- 0.

Thriving with

pound-rock-Dwane-Casey.jpg

Mbah a moute is arguably the second best overall defender in the league behind Kawhi, and hes better in the post defensively than Kawhi is...
He has LED THE LEAGUE TWICE in DFG differential, as a SF that's incredible

They'll miss Ariza more bc he played more minutes and is a much better offensive player, but his and Luc's minutes being absorbed by Ennis and Green is going to hurt them tremendously defensively...

They did move Ryno tho, so there's that

Pistons have such a trash team with maybe 3 legit nba starters. Drummond yesterday played so out of himself that he almost cost them the game. Might be time to move him for a shooter but value for bigs is so low.

Mbah a moute is arguably the second best overall defender in the league behind Kawhi, and hes better in the post defensively than Kawhi is...
He has LED THE LEAGUE TWICE in DFG differential, as a SF that's incredible

They'll miss Ariza more bc he played more minutes and is a much better offensive player, but his and Luc's minutes being absorbed by Ennis and Green is going to hurt them tremendously defensively...

They did move Ryno tho, so there's that
He got absolutely torched in the playoffs. This is why you have to watch the games, gunt, and not just look up stats.

Just saw the canbiid flop. What a disgrace.

His flop led to his opponent being ejected dramatically altering the game. And all they give Embiid is a "warning." NBA officiating is a joke.

lmao how long has it been since the NBA actually enforced that?

Embiid got absolutely bodied by Griffin.

Blake called mouse in the house every time Embiid was switched onto him.

His flop led to his opponent being ejected dramatically altering the game. And all they give Embiid is a "warning." NBA officiating is a joke.

Gotta protect their darling big market cities.

So injuries effect how a player performs? Weird because you guys all told me Steph tearing his knee had nothing to do with his 2016 finals performance

Steph has Durant to lean on now.... shhhhh nothing but dreams now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back