****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ Ingram's Wiz Khalifa-looking ass starting fights now

The lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. <Lmaoo>

ac8shw.png

skinny or not, i know which reaction i'd want from my teammates

comparing him to Bozo isn't that impressive. I would be more annoyed as a Laker how much effort LeBron put into making sure CP0 was ok and calmed down after the fight.

11/11 from the field
10/11 from the line (sorry @HunterSdVa29)
12 rebounds
11 assists
4 steals
1 block
0 turnovers

Welcome to the league Ayton.

Brandon Ingram seemed a little unhinged. That dude shoved Harden, got in the refs face, sucker punched CP3. I'd be shocked if he doesn't get 10 games, the rest of it was just good fun. CP3 and Rondo would've been fun to watch.

comparing him to Bozo isn't that impressive. I would be more annoyed as a Laker how much effort LeBron put into making sure CP0 was ok and calmed down after the fight.

LeRoid was making sure CPO wasn't going through the Staples secret tunnels again and getting the Lakers from the back.

Brandon Ingram seemed a little unhinged. That dude shoved Harden, got in the refs face, sucker punched CP3. I'd be shocked if he doesn't get 10 games, the rest of it was just good fun. CP3 and Rondo would've been fun to watch.
Guarding Harden has to be annoying with the constant flopping. Ingram seems like somebody whod take it personal

I think he already wanted to throw down. Still weird though considering nobody else was throwing.

I still prefer that over Lonzo walking away.

Also CP3 is clearly in the right here. He should've started swinging on Rondo when he got spit on instead of just putting his finger in his face. Rondo and Ingram are both bitches. CP3 did what he should've done.

Also CP3 is clearly in the right here. He should've started swinging on Rondo when he got spit on instead of just putting his finger in his face. Rondo and Ingram are both bitches. CP3 did what he should've done.

mj-laughing.gif

There was no spitting.

You should expect LeBron to make sure his Banana Boat crew mates were good before the guys on his own team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back