****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched that 5 times already, and I still don't see him spitting.

Are you being serious???? Did you watch the ending where they zoom it in, you've got to watch the entire thing. You can't see him spitting until they zoom in.

Are you being serious???? Did you watch the ending where they zoom it in, you've got to watch the entire thing. You can't see him spitting until they zoom in.
OK. I see it on the zoom in, but it looks inadvertent. The spit is like a mist and it goes down, not towards Paul's face.

Rondo did nothing wrong, and he lands an OK left.

They should suspend Ingram for 5 games, Paul and Rondo for 1, and Harden for the rest of the season for being a huge pussy all the time.

OK. I see it on the zoom in, but it looks inadvertent. The spit is like a mist and it goes down, not towards Paul's face.

Rondo did nothing wrong, and he lands an OK left.

Idk man, that's a lot of spit. I think the league is going to hammer him. I've always liked Rondo, he's got that dog in him. Will see what the league says.

They should suspend Ingram for 5 games, Paul and Rondo for 1, and Harden for the rest of the season for being a huge pussy all the time.
This is insane. You cant allow fighting to be normalized in the nba. Rondo should get a 10 game suspension for spitting and throwing the punch, cp3 a one game suspension for retaliating, and Ingram a 25 game suspension for the shove and sucker punches.

oddest part was Lance Stephenson was the first guy into the fray trying to STOP it, not escalate it. he pulled ingram off the ref/Harden and then the CP3/Rondo shit went down

True but Lebron is the overeem of basketball. All the size, roids, power, and talent in the world but no heart.
BleakBlushingHalibut-size_restricted.gif

This is insane. You cant allow fighting to be normalized in the nba. Rondo should get a 10 game suspension for spitting and throwing the punch, cp3 a one game suspension for retaliating, and Ingram a 25 game suspension for the shove and sucker punches.
CP3 started it when he poked Rondo in the eye.

oddest part was Lance Stephenson was the first guy into the fray trying to STOP it, not escalate it. he pulled ingram off the ref/Harden and then the CP3/Rondo shit went down
LOL. When he came running in I thought he was going to throw hands for sure.

Fakers are all hype once again .So many wannabe Hollywood Kardashian TMZ try hards surrounding this franchise.

Worst fanbase in sports. Keep dreaming .

xyaYwyP.jpg

It's official he got spit the fuck on by dirty smelly Rondo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back