****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stop thinking how LeBron could have endeared himself to LA if he'd take over they game after all that.

That's a fail right there

It's not like he brought a punch to a shoving match.

Plus, who doesn't want to punch Chris Paul?
Cheap shotting from behind is straight bitch mode. I agree with Piss Paul getting the business. He deserved to be fucked up but I never like a punch coming from away from the action.

I do miss old school NBA tension though...

Bench clearing brawls and guys missing punches on purpose because they just got a 6-7 year deal for $12-$18mil a year big moneys.

44506942_2474978772527335_84596845547880448_o.jpg

Didn't know CanPee0 trained with GOAT Jon Jones

Hate CP3 but Rondo and Ingram were such bitches tonight.

Cheap shotting from behind is straight bitch mode. I agree with Piss Paul getting the business. He deserved to be fucked up but I never like a punch coming from away from the action.

I do miss old school NBA tension though...

Bench clearing brawls and guys missing punches on purpose because they just got a 6-7 year deal for $12-$18mil a year big moneys.

I mean it's not really defensible, but one of his teammates gets clotheslined, now another is getting punched, I understand the inclination.

i'd have been fine if someone did something after the Hart clotheline, and even when Stevenson got put down hard. plenty of hard plays that needed an answer in this one.

Last edited:
I mean it's not really defensible, but one of his teammates gets clotheslined, now another is getting punched, I understand the inclination.

i'd have been fine if someone did something after the Hart clotheline, and even when Stevenson got put down hard. plenty of hard plays that needed an answer in this one.
In a brawl where your boy gets attacked first? Understandable. And I hope it was from that viewpoint.

Fuck Houstcan. I will enjoy their inevitable yoff flameout.

ac8shw.png

skinny or not, i know which reaction i'd want from my teammates

goddamn you're quick with the AVs

Lebron Currently has the worst 3 point % in the NBA out of anyone whos made at least 1 shot. Anyone catch that airball? I think Ball rubbed off on him

Like my thing is you don't fucking point your finger in another man's face. We're fighting at that point. That shit is like a slap. Fuckers dueled to the death back in the day of over a slap. Fuck that shit and fuck Chris Paul.

This.

Can't stop thinking how LeBron could have endeared himself to LA if he'd take over they game after all that.

That's a fail right there
LeRoux has never been known for that. It's one big reason he has so many Finals losses and will never be in Kobe's or MJs league. The guy is a freak amongst freak athletes. If he had Kobe's mentality hed be infinity more skilled with ONE TRUE killer instinct.

In grams pillow case ass is about to be suspended for a minute. Rondo and Paul two to five games
Ingram may have pillow hands but the boy came to defend his dude and was just.

Im liking this. The Lakers need to show these other teams you can't just put hands on their boys.

Ingram may have pillow hands but the boy came to defend his dude and was just.

Im liking this. The Lakers need to show these other teams you can't just put hands on their boys.
I agree i like that and miss it from old school ball.

Plus he was already fired up and wanted to fight from Hardens flopping

Lebron isn’t in Kobe’s league..

Say it enough times and maybe it will become true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back