Nate and Floyd broke Conor

Only a fake champ refuses to defend the belt. Real champs defend.

Meh he is living life...sucks for us fans I agree...but if he comes back and beats the champ...well shuts us all up doesnt it.

You are right though...his attitude and activity made me a fan, he chose to spend time away with family and enjoy his money....I cant blame him for that....FUCK I wish I could do that I fucking hate my job!!
Yea for sure. I don’t hate McGregor as a person, I just hate the way he has changed MMA for the worse - super fights, jumping divisions, etc. I think he deserved everything he earned in the ufc (even the freebie shot at LW gold) but now everyone else wants to follow his lead and it’s causing problems for divisions and UFC as a whole. If and when he comes back I will root for him to succeed (unless he fights khabib lol)
Honestly IMO the only guys who have the same any time any where mentality as pre-rich McGregor are Holloway, khabib, Frankie and DC.

If you mean "broke" as 100M richer then Yes, they "broke" him.

100 million for the fight with Floyd and somewhere around 9 to 12 I think x2 to fight Nate, How exactly did they break him?
The money made him weak. Just like it did Rocky.

No, Holloway is doing exactly what Conor did do. He beat Aldo, jumped a division to fight fr the title. What paint are you huffin
No Holloway beat Aldo twice. Conor didn't want to give Jose a rematch. Holloway has also defended his belt, Conor has never defended. Holloway is fighting the guy most people think is the best LW, Conor caught the LW belt when it had one of its weakest champs in years.

The only reason Conor isn't fighting now is because he wants his post Floyd contract signed. Is he being greedy? Yes. Does it piss me off? Hell yeah. Does he probably deserve at least half of what he's asking? Probably. So, WTF its just a shitty stale mate until the deal is signed. My guess is the Fall for his come back. 1 thing for sure with Conor is if he signs to fight he shows and when he fights he leaves everything in the cage. He also gives zero fucks who he fights. In his mind he beats Woodley by KO in the first.

They put the fear of God in him. Pre-Nate Conor was active and willing to fight anyone and on short notice if needed. I think Conor is in Stage 1 Adrenal Fatigue and needs some rest.

conor never took a short notice fight that he wasn't in training camp for already.

conor had way more best than any other person can get away with. after the Floyd fight conor said all the time I fight again before new years and were still waiting. maybe conor ment new years2022

No Holloway beat Aldo twice. Conor didn't want to give Jose a rematch. Holloway has also defended his belt, Conor has never defended. Holloway is fighting the guy most people think is the best LW, Conor caught the LW belt when it had one of its weakest champs in years.
He moved up to fight rda. And if you want to split hair and be pedantic, Conor fought a fresh prime Aldo. Max beat a chin checked Aldo drawing out his contract to go play soccer or box.

Is it so hard to just agree that max is following the road to success? Fucking losers on sherdog lmao

He moved up to fight rda. And if you want to split hair and be pedantic, Conor fought a fresh prime Aldo. Max beat a chin checked Aldo drawing out his contract to go play soccer or box.

Is it so hard to just agree that max is following the road to success? Fucking losers on sherdog lmao
Max is doing it better IMO, how does that make me a loser lmao?

Max is doing it better IMO, how does that make me a loser lmao?
Because you heard Conor and immediately went into damage control mode. I didn’t say Conor did it better than Max did, but if you want to bring it up Conor has unquestionably done it better than max.

Because you heard Conor and immediately went into damage control mode. I didn’t say Conor did it better than Max did, but if you want to bring it up Conor has unquestionably done it better than max.
Conor has done better in terms of making money and popularity, if that's what fans like you care about, then yes he is doing it better but Max is doing it better in terms of legacy and he is only 26.

Conor has done better in terms of making money and popularity, if that's what fans like you care about, then yes he is doing it better but Max is doing it better in terms of legacy and he is only 26.
Legacy? If careers ended today frankly max would fade. Conor is already immortalized in mma lore. Like...shut up already. I love max, but his career is still way overshadowed by Conor’s.

Legacy? If careers ended today frankly max would fade. Conor is already immortalized in mma lore. Like...shut up already. I love max, but his career is still way overshadowed by Conor’s.
Imomortalized to casuals lol. UFC aint goin anywhere so no ones career will end today, dumb argument. Like I said Max is 26 and doing everything right. Conor career is pretty much done anyway, at the end of their careers don't be shocked if Max leaves a better legacy.

Imomortalized to casuals lol. UFC aint goin anywhere so no ones career will end today, dumb argument. Like I said Max is 26 and doing everything right. Conor career is pretty much done anyway, at the end of their careers don't be shocked if Max leaves a better legacy.
Holy fuckkin delusion...I feel bad for you

How is Eddie (29-5) one of the weakest champs in years when he beat three former champions (ok one from SF) to get the belt? His loss to Cerrone was disappointing of course, but if he was the weakest champ in years where does that put RDA and Pettis?

Regardless no one had ever before made Eddie look so bad on his feet....the level difference was drastic.

I get the hate I really do...but stick to bashing his personality as you cant say shit about who he beat to get where he is.

How is Eddie (29-5) one of the weakest champs in years when he beat three former champions (ok one from SF) to get the belt? His loss to Cerrone was disappointing of course, but if he was the weakest champ in years where does that put RDA and Pettis?

Regardless no one had ever before made Eddie look so bad on his feet....the level difference was drastic.

I get the hate I really do...but stick to bashing his personality as you cant say shit about who he beat to get where he is.
Eddie is one of the weakest LW champs ever, who was worse? His win over RDA seemed flukish as hell.

Last edited:
Back