Nate Diaz...

ShaqsLeftTesticle

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Will fight Conor Macgregor @ 300. Chandler makes NO sense, and clearly UFC is dangling that potential in front of Chandler, and the fans, just to keep interest in Conor while he rebuilds from injury. No upside for Conor. Nate is an Easy fight, and for some reason people want to see the trilogy. Personally, Nate destroyed him on days notice first go around trying to give Conor an easy fight to build his brand. Threw the 2nd fight, and still won in my eyes. It's the easiest cash grab for both. And guarantees Conor title shot after, or box Manny.

This is a bad thread and makes no sense. Conor has 2 fights left on his contract. He’s not boxing anybody until his contract expires. 2 fights, or 5 years. Whichever comes first.

How the hell does beating a retired UFC fighter give Conor a TS in any division? Nate’s last fight was in boxing. He’s not ranked anywhere.

In a nutshell, Conor wants "to remain relevant" verballly ... but he doesn't actually want to take on a legitimate challenge.

/Thread

I can see him fighting khamzat or alex P next.

Will be easy work for him too.

He could fight 3 high af manlets, and a clown could be their tag partner.

The way 300 is shaping up, we should get washed up fighters to headline a monumental card.

El Cucorpse or perhaps Diego Sanchez reanimated might also be viable candidates at this stage.

Conor isnt fighting on 300

This is a bad thread and makes no sense. Conor has 2 fights left on his contract. He’s not boxing anybody until his contract expires. 2 fights, or 5 years. Whichever comes first.

How the hell does beating a retired UFC fighter give Conor a TS in any division? Nate’s last fight was in boxing. He’s not ranked anywhere.

You forgot that In the casual weight rankings Conor and Nate Diaz are top both 5.

I’d feel sorry for Chandler if this actually happens, sitting out all this time waiting for Conor after all the time already spent on filming TUF, then Conor fights Nate!!

It'll be Chandler at ww

They're going to try & fatten him up & hope for the best then sell a win for Conor as justification for a TS in either division

I think McGregor is chicken crap if he doesn't fight Chandler. That fight would be short and violent, and very anticipated. The only reason to give Diaz the McG fight, is that it would be a safer fight for Connor, and for some reason, Diaz has a lot of fans. Either fight will sell great on PPV, but the fight I want to see is with Chandler. Chandler is right there with Justin Gaethje, as a fighter who you know will always deliver a GREAT fight.

Nate is honestly washed. I think Chandler can fight both of them in one fight.

The only issue I foresee with this fight is with Nate Diaz losing to Jake Paul. I don't think Conor nor Dana White wants any association with Jake to give him free hype.

Had Diaz beat Paul and then made his triumphant return it would've been an easy sell

Back