Nate and Floyd broke Conor

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They put the fear of God in him. Pre-Nate Conor was active and willing to fight anyone and on short notice if needed. I think Conor is in Stage 1 Adrenal Fatigue and needs some rest.

I'm a conor hater too. but come on. the dude has a crazy belief in himself. he hasn't been fighting because he's enjoying the fat friggin bank account and his new kid.

Money changed him. He is no longer an anywhere, anytime, any place kind of fighter.

Holloway is doing everything Conor didn't or couldn't.

Defending his belt, stepping up on short notice against Khabib.

Holloway has massive balls.

100 million for the fight with Floyd and somewhere around 9 to 12 I think x2 to fight Nate, How exactly did they break him?

stepping up on short notice against Khabib.

Holloway has massive balls.

It's interesting to me how people routinely say Conor shouldn't be praised for taking fights where he had nothing to lose, but here Max is being praised for taking a fight where he has nothing to lose.

I mean, which is it?

Makes one wonder... Does he own his newfound fortune and lavish possessions, or do they own him?

It's interesting to me how people routinely say Conor shouldn't be praised for taking fights where he had nothing to lose, but here Max is being praised for taking a fight where he has nothing to lose.

I mean, which is it?
Whichever one pisses you off ;P

Here are 2 things Conor has been saying since Day 1;
"Get in, get rich, get out."
"2 weight class champion."

He accomplished both of those by staying ready, fighting last minute replacements, and getting finishes. OP I dont know how to make this any clearer for you but Conor already accomplished what he set out to do. He's not here to impress Shertards that expect everyone to keep fighting until they lose and become "never that good to begin with."

You say Nate broke him but if I recall...Conor revenged Nate, put on a flawless performance on Eddie to win the LW title, then made $100 million BOXING floyd...Conor literally moved 3 steps forward after losing to Nate.

Then you bring up Floyd lol...Conor got paid $100 million in his first professional boxing match ever. You know how many boxers wanted that opportunity?

this is the dumbest thread on sherdog today

and I made one about Emil Meek sticking his dick in the snow then hurting his foot jumping in a jacuzzi..... so thats an impressive feat

I'm a conor hater too. but come on. the dude has a crazy belief in himself. he hasn't been fighting because he's enjoying the fat friggin bank account and his new kid.
Maybe, maybe not.

I mean, which is it?
Which fight did people say he shouldnt be praised for on short notice?

Ufc and his fans will protect this guy forever. He literally talks about tony pulling out.....what about his countless lies for the last year and a half lmao....

I mean, which is it?

I don't think Conor has ever taken a fight on short notice, much less in a higher weight class against a brutal killer who's style does not match up well with his own.

Details matter. Picking and choosing a fight that favors your style (ie., an easy win) in 'a fight where you have nothing to lose', is much different than stepping in on 5 days notice, practically still injured, against an undefeated monster, in 'a fight where you have nothing to lose'.

The guy was never that good. All he ever did was pad his record by beating champions, #1 contenders, and a top prospect that is now the FW champ. And one of the best pound for pound fighters in the world...aside from that, he hasn't done shit.

I don't think Conor has ever taken a fight on short notice, much less in a higher weight class against a brutal killer who's style does not match up well with his own.

Details matter. Picking and choosing a fight that favors your style (ie., an easy win) in 'a fight where you have nothing to lose', is much different than stepping in on 5 days notice, practically still injured, against an undefeated monster, in 'a fight where you have nothing to lose'.
mendes, nate ?

Here are 2 things Conor has been saying since Day 1;
"Get in, get rich, get out."
"2 weight class champion."

He accomplished both of those by staying ready, fighting last minute replacements, and getting finishes. OP I dont know how to make this any clearer for you but Conor already accomplished what he set out to do. He's not here to impress Shertards that expect everyone to keep fighting until they lose and become "never that good to begin with."

You say Nate broke him but if I recall...Conor revenged Nate, put on a flawless performance on Eddie to win the LW title, then made $100 million BOXING floyd...Conor literally moved 3 steps forward after losing to Nate.

Then you bring up Floyd lol...Conor got paid $100 million in his first professional boxing match ever. You know how many boxers wanted that opportunity?

this, this and this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back