Nashville church shooting

Exactly she agreed with a comment that said "Good job not caring since evil white people were the victims" that's implicitly saying you're biased against people solely because they're white and you don't care based on some ideology that white people are inherently evil. That's calling you a racist without saying "you're racist" but @IngaVovchanchyn seems like she wants to hide behind that fact :(
Its also a comment explicitly stating: "you're the racist here".

Inga is at heart an intellectually dishonest poster who hides behind flowery sentence structure to dazzle the multitudes of idiots in the war room with bullshit, and as you can see in this thread - A coward. I'm more curious as to if it is really a woman or a man, and if they have ever been to America.

I see a whole lot of people from Canada and the UK talking shit in the war room on American issues like they're a part of them. It's pathetic. Most of them are so clearly uninformed, have no clue what living here is like, and are just so desperate to throw their two cents in on shit that has no impact on them at all while they act like it's tearing their little world apart.

Exactly she agreed with a comment that said "Good job not caring since evil white people were the victims" that's implicitly saying you're biased against people solely because they're white and you don't care based on some ideology that white people are inherently evil. That's calling you a racist without saying "you're racist" but @IngaVovchanchyn seems like she wants to hide behind that fact :(
I explained exactly why I like that comment. There's no mystery. He was trying to stir shit when up until that point people weren't being partisan overall. He was trolling in a fairly ugly way and he got called on it. I liked that

I also explicitly noted that I have no idea whether he is or isn't racist. Again, this should remove any mystery as to whether I think he is racist: I have no opinion either way.

Scrolling through the thread I'd say he was pretty much right

He has successfully turned a thread about a church shooting into a thread about himself. And he accuses others of trying to turn it into a circle jerk.

Its also a comment explicitly stating: "you're the racist here".

Inga is at heart an intellectually dishonest poster who hides behind flowery sentence structure to dazzle the multitudes of idiots in the war room with bullshit, and as you can see in this thread - A coward. I'm more curious as to if it is really a woman or a man, and if they have ever been to America.

I see a whole lot of people from Canada and the UK talking shit in the war room on American issues like they're a part of them. It's pathetic. Most of them are so clearly uninformed, have no clue what living here is like, and are just so desperate to throw their two cents in on shit that has no impact on them at all while they act like it's tearing their little world apart.
As a Canadian who posts in the war room I have to agree with this ....but I have lived and owned property in the US which I feel gives me a little more insight than most

Inga is at heart an intellectually dishonest poster who hides behind flowery sentence structure to dazzle the multitudes of idiots in the war room with bullshit, and as you can see in this thread - A coward.

This needed restatement.

Inga is a dude posting as a girl and has at least one, if not two, other usernames that he posts under as an actual guy. Complete Canadian fraud. Just IMO, of course. ;)

This needed restatement.

Inga is a dude posting as a girl and has at least one, if not two, other usernames that he posts under as an actual guy. Complete Canadian fraud. Just IMO, of course. ;)
Interesting, I didn't know that... I don't pay much attention to people's accounts on here, mostly the content of an individual post.

Canadians are ridiculous. Politics don't affect you, eh - Go look for Sasquatch or something worthwhile.

Sad, thoughts go out to the victims.

Only 9 pages though?

Canadians are ridiculous. Politics don't affect you, eh - Go look for Sasquatch or something worthwhile.

It's amazing... There are a ton of these Canadian alt-right'ers who spend their energies focused on US politics. Not just here in the WR but all over the web.

Interesting, I didn't know that... I don't pay much attention to people's accounts on here, mostly the content of an individual post.

Really ... we shouldn't follow US politics ?

Your Orangutan in Chief is re-negotiating NAFTA even though you have a trade surplus with us for example

Really ... we shouldn't follow US politics ?

Your Orangutan in Chief is re-negotiating NAFTA even though you have a trade surplus with us for example
Follow them all you want. Comment if you feel inclined. Spend as much time and energy as a few as-such-unnamed Canadians on Sherdog getting rustled by US politics? Seek professional therapy.

Follow them all you want. Comment if you feel inclined. Spend as much time and energy as a few as-such-unnamed Canadians on Sherdog getting rustled by US politics? Seek professional therapy.
Lol , I find politics interesting .....that means I need therapy ?

This needed restatement.

Lol.
iu

With all the statistics I see, most Blacks seem to be terrible shots. I knew it wasn't a Dylan Roof white guy off the bat or more would be dead.

You have a different sense of humor than I do...

please dont think that im laughing about people being killed at church. im laughing about you thinking 3 attacks is some justification for arming yourself at church. 3 attacks among hundreds of thousands of churches would make that like the safest place you could possibly be.

I've been looking. So far bears, wolves, coyotes, lynx, bobcats, ( and that's just on my property) but still no 'squatch. The hunt continues.

Back