Nashville church shooting

Sherdog is where I'll break the story.
hqdefault.jpg

Stefan Molyneux does a good job in exposing more of the details of this story and shooter:

You're a provable, multiple time, lying, slandering POS. So your critique of my ethics doesn't mean jack or squat.
Haha nice try let's see these proven lies then champ.

On the other hand I can easily post your thread where you repeatedly advocate raping unconscious women.

any updates or updates on that Mosque shooting with the twin brother?

Wat did I miss something?
Yeah he posted a thread defending a rapist then got all pissy when no one agreed with him. Absolutely did his best to make scenarios where rape was ok. Honestly I didn't realise the Taliban had internet access but Ultra proves they do

Well, Jesus never said the faithful cant conceal carry within churches....

Its also a comment explicitly stating: "you're the racist here".

Inga is at heart an intellectually dishonest poster who hides behind flowery sentence structure to dazzle the multitudes of idiots in the war room with bullshit, and as you can see in this thread - A coward. I'm more curious as to if it is really a woman or a man, and if they have ever been to America.

I see a whole lot of people from Canada and the UK talking shit in the war room on American issues like they're a part of them. It's pathetic. Most of them are so clearly uninformed, have no clue what living here is like, and are just so desperate to throw their two cents in on shit that has no impact on them at all while they act like it's tearing their little world apart.

Lol.
An American telling people from other countries to mind their own business.

And you're pretty cowardly yourself for using speculation and implication that has no basis in evidence to undermine and dismiss a poster just because she is clearly more intelligent than you and you have no other recourse for engaging her directly.
I'm sure there's a word for people who use the gender, sex or nationality of others to silence them.

On top of that, yes, everyone was right; your first post in this thread marks you as a piece of shit.

Last edited:
Yeah he posted a thread defending a rapist then got all pissy when no one agreed with him. Absolutely did his best to make scenarios where rape was ok. Honestly I didn't realise the Taliban had internet access but Ultra proves they do
There are a lot of batshit crazy posters but wow!

Ultra always came off as an extremist but defending rape is unforgivable.

There are a lot of batshit crazy posters but wow!

Ultra always came off as an extremist but defending rape is unforgivable.

I can think of a scenario when rape can be defensed and applauded.

Back