Nashville church shooting

A 26 year old African American according to the link in the OP. Cops say they don't know the motive yet, but they are not aware of any previous interaction between the shitbag and his victims.
I guess not enough knees were taken.

According to Kaepernick, Blacks and other people of color are still mistreated in America. He refuses to show pride in a flag that doesn't view non-Whites equally American. He also said it was against police brutality. Or something along those lines anyway. Him and others taking the knee is an attempt to open up a dialogue and draw attention to the issue.
What law discriminates against non whites?
What statistic indicates that blacks or other minorities are treated unfairly by law enforcement or other government agencies?

So I did not call you a racist, and yet you claimed I called you a racist. Those are the facts in play.

I liked @HockeyBjj 's comment because I agree that up until that point in the thread, no one was jumping to white supremacist or Muslim terrorist type of conclusions, were expressing sympathy with the victims, and were not stereotyping the perpetrator according to partisan categories.

I have no strong opinion on whether or not you are racist. You do seem to me like an angry type who isn't entirely sure why you are angry and thus lashes out somewhat irrationally.
Before @FacePunch posted his comment this was posted
Sickening. I wonder if it was a 15 year old white boy named Caleb? Because I'm sure we'll hear and see his identity right away if so.
So I don't blame him for thinking it might go down that road. Thankfully most people didn't really take it there but its not the craziest assumption, he should've just waited until his suspicion was realized before saying anything. As it stands, this was a pretty tame thread as the guy turned out to be a Sudanese Christian so the usual angles(black crime, Islamic terrorism, white racism etc) didn't fit.

Before @FacePunch posted his comment this was posted

So I don't blame him for thinking it might go down that road. Thankfully most people didn't really take it there but its not the craziest assumption, he should've just waited until his suspicion was realized before saying anything. As it stands, this was a pretty tame thread as the guy turned out to be a Sudanese Christian so the usual angles(black crime, Islamic terrorism, white racism etc) didn't fit.

You have to admit my comment was quite funny though.

Sudan is also on Trumps immigration ban list. But 'liberals' would rather compromise national security and see people get killed than admit they were wrong or have their precious sensibilities upset.

Another foreign born wacko killing citizens.
Imagine whole cities and towns with people like this

Sudan is also on Trumps immigration ban list. But 'liberals' would rather compromise national security and see people get killed than admit they were wrong or have their precious sensibilities upset.

Liberals have become the bitches of the enemy.
Liberals will by pass backgrounds checks, by pass studies on over populations or lack of resources.

Just let them all in they say.

Look out for these liberals , they are suicidal or just really really dumb.

Back