Name Cyborg's Five Best Wins

Chael, Vitor and most MMA fighters fought in times when other male fighters were on TRT or PEDs so it was a much more even playing field. Cyborg dwarfs male 145 fighters (like Edgar and even Aldo), looks like a man and fights natural 135 lbs soccer moms.

But they are more stronger than her

13903800464_9ddc097d36.jpg

Valentina Shevchenko would be the GOAT

5 best wins.. maybe Coenen, Carano, Baszler, Porto, Akano

Last edited:
Of course you have evidence she's used after 2011, right? I'll just hang around and wait for it...........

LOL at playing the "evidence" game. Look at her you idiot!!!

You asked for proof and you got it bitch

WMMA is in its infant ages, Ronda doesnt have any good top 5 wins either. Neither does Holm or whoever is champ now. All their opponents have like 3 years of MMA experience lol. Cyborg would still kill any woman in the UFC today so what are you getting at? She would have Ronda and Holm and Beth and whoever else she fought on het W list if they actually fault.

WMMA sucks ass.

What proof? Looking at her isn't proof, she's always been fugly and masculine.

Hmm I wonder why that is.. I also wonder why none of the other woman are as masculine as her.. hmmm I wonder why....

Idiot

Hmm I wonder why that is.. I also wonder why none of the other woman are as masculine as her.. hmmm I wonder why....

Idiot

Ya nunes, germaine, joanna and the animal she just fought are so feminine..<45><45><45><45>

Are you comparing them to Cyborg??

You take dick riding to a whole new level.

They're all animals, what difference does it make? Wmma is a joke, not sure why you're so obsessed with the one chick. You also hate on all the male fighters who've popped?

Hahahaha! Miesha?!? Without fighter bashing, I'd say that Miesha Tate is easily the worst champion with the most limited skill set since the SEG was in power. She gutted fights out, but even when she got the win, she always find a way to get the shit beaten out of her - all respect to what she achieved with it all, but she was a terrible, terrible fighter overall.

You obviously are a Casual. I bet you're fat and don't train neither, right? I already told you, this was the best that WMMA had to offer at that time. If you think that Miesha Tate isn't in the highest level of all of WMMA, you're a complete idiot, worse than a Casual.

One failed test dude - whatever you say about 10 years is pure speculation. I'm not gonna try and pretend I think it's always been legit muscle, but I don't care enough to go making up stories about how this person is when I don't know - I just like seeing her fight. She ticks all the boxes that I watch the sport for.

You can see her body frame in 2005, fighting at 125 lbs, uh duhhhh.

Which fights did she pull out of? There's so much heresay and non-facts in what you're saying that all I can hear is whining.

Are you stupid? After her 2nd fight in the UFC, they created the 145 division just for her. But she says she needs to recover for 6-12 months due to cutting weight for the 2nd fight and almost "died-ded". That's why they put Holm v. GDR.

{<BJPeen}

They're all animals, what difference does it make? Wmma is a joke, not sure why you're so obsessed with the one chick. You also hate on all the male fighters who've popped?

Why you bringing up male fighters when most female fighters haven't got popped for roids??

"They're all animals" is what you're trying to defend here? Have they all popped for roids like Cyborg? Are they as big as Cyborg?

Get your head out of your ass fool

Why you bringing up male fighters when most female fighters haven't got popped for roids??

"They're all animals" is what you're trying to defend here? Have they all popped for roids like Cyborg? Are they as big as Cyborg?

Get your head out of your ass fool

Moron, you're the one who brought up appearance, trying to claim other chicks aren't as ugly and masculine, when in fact they're all nasty animals. Then I show examples of other beastly chicks and you complain LOLOL.

You're not very good at this, are you..

Oh yeah stop dead lifing the answer is that easy yeah ? Wht didn't all them professional coaches think of that ? She can't make 135 deal with it, you not going to weight the same when you are in your 20s then in your 30s lots of fighters fight lower weight class when they where young can't make that weight any more later on, shes not even that bulked her muscles are all lean muscles.

Haha numbnuts, she's DEADLIFTING 305 LBS. She's the one whining about how she "almost died-ded" from her last weight cut and then goes right back to this.....right after her fight....and lied about needing 6-12 months to recover....because this video was soon after her 2nd UFC fight.

If she can't make her weight of 125 when she was younger, then why the fuck is she still building muscle mass like this. Ever thought of that genius? And she was the one crying about how 135 Champion Honda wouldn't go up in weight to fight her, not me....get your facts straight before posting stupid shit.

Moron, you're the one who brought up appearance, trying to claim other chicks aren't as ugly and masculine, when in fact they're all nasty animals. Then I show examples of other beastly chicks and you complain LOLOL.

You're not very good at this, are you..

Who ever said anything about ugly?? You're desperately grasping like a chump.

None of the other woman look like Cyborg and there's a reason for that. Quit your straw man bullshit. You can't seem to hang on to an argument to save your life.

Nah, fraud is pretty spot on this case. Ronda was built up as the best female fightern in the world. She wasn't even the best fighter in her division, let alone on Cyborg's level. If that isn't a fraud, then what is?

That's ok, you're a Casual who don't even train, so I wouldn't expect you to know much about how the fight game works. Thanks for helping support the sport with your casualness though.

Haha numbnuts, she's DEADLIFTING 305 LBS. She's the one whining about how she "almost died-ded" from her last weight cut and then goes right back to this.....right after her fight....and lied about needing 6-12 months to recover....because this video was soon after her 2nd UFC fight.

If she can't make her weight of 125 when she was younger, then why the fuck is she still building muscle mass like this. Ever thought of that genius? And she was the one crying about how 135 Champion Honda wouldn't go up in weight to fight her, not me....get your facts straight before posting stupid shit.

@uptheirons!

"But but the other woman are doing that too!!"

Who ever said anything about ugly?? You're desperately grasping like a chump.

None of the other woman look like Cyborg and there's a reason for that. Quit your straw man bullshit. You can't seem to hang on to an argument to save your life.

Moron, if a chick is masculine, as you claimed, wouldn't that make her ugly? You really aren't good at this, it's becoming embarrassing LOLOL.

You obviously are a Casual. I bet you're fat and don't train neither, right? I already told you, this was the best that WMMA had to offer at that time. If you think that Miesha Tate isn't in the highest level of all of WMMA, you're a complete idiot, worse than a Casual.

You can see her body frame in 2005, fighting at 125 lbs, uh duhhhh.

Are you stupid? After her 2nd fight in the UFC, they created the 145 division just for her. But she says she needs to recover for 6-12 months due to cutting weight for the 2nd fight and almost "died-ded". That's why they put Holm v. GDR.

{<BJPeen}

I'm a fat, untrained casual because I think Miesha Tate is a substandard fighter? She's never been as good as Nunes, Ziganho, Rousey, Shevchenko, amongst others - Cyborg would have put her in the graveyard... Also I'm 6"3, 185, and currently looking at a Chinese ballet dancer make me a sandwich having just come back from a huge job that I banked some decent cash at... But those are my problems.

Remind me of the date of that cancelled fight? I can't quite remember seeing it on a poster...? I mean I know I must be a casual if @98bird from sherdog says I am, so that's probably why I can't remember seeing the fight advertised anywhere, or who the opponent was...

I'm guessing your life really sucks - otherwise you wouldn't need to try and insult strangers on the internet over opinions on sport that you don't like... I could make assumptions about how woeful your sex life is, or point out just how poor you sound, but what would be the point? You got that Magana vibe about you, which means that you're likely to stay unhappy, whilst blaming everyone else for the mistakes you made that made you so miserable in the first place. I actually feel kinda sorry for you. You really do come across as a total fucking loser.

WMMA is in its infant ages, Ronda doesnt have any good top 5 wins either. Neither does Holm or whoever is champ now. All their opponents have like 3 years of MMA experience lol.

Um, no. Plenty of women have far more experience than that.

Back