Name Cyborg's Five Best Wins

I'm a fat, untrained casual because I think Miesha Tate is a substandard fighter? She's never been as good as Nunes, Ziganho, Rousey, Shevchenko, amongst others - Cyborg would have put her in the graveyard... Also I'm 6"3, 185, and currently looking at a Chinese ballet dancer make me a sandwich having just come back from a huge job that I banked some decent cash at... But those are my problems.

You obviously don't understand MMA nor do you train to fight. And you can be anything you want over the internet, right baby? What the hell does you having some chick with no ass, making you food has anything to do with this, weirdo?

I'm guessing your life really sucks - otherwise you wouldn't need to try and insult strangers on the internet over opinions on sport that you don't like... I could make assumptions about how woeful your sex life is, or point out just how poor you sound, but what would be the point? You got that Magana vibe about you, which means that you're likely to stay unhappy, whilst blaming everyone else for the mistakes you made that made you so miserable in the first place. I actually feel kinda sorry for you. You really do come across as a total fucking loser.

You're so stupid, that you can't even see that you just did exactly what you're complaining about while assuming the higher ground. Now tell me again how you're not a dumbass?

Joanna Champion

1. Claudia Gadhela ×2

2. Jessica Andrade

3. Karolina (I ain't spelling her last name)

4. Carla Esparza

5. Valerie Letourneau

The best I can think of
Letourneau? Heck I'm not convinced Andrade is that great either.

Ronda:

1. Miesha Tate X2

2. Cat Zingano

3. Sara McMann

4. Alexis Davis

5. Sarah Kaufman

OR

Nunes:

1. Ronda Rousey

2. Miesha Tate

3. Valentina Shevchenko

4. Sara Mcmann

5. Julia Budd or Germaine De Randamie

Those are "Five Best Wins".

Letourneau? Heck I'm not convinced Andrade is that great either.

Ronda:

1. Miesha Tate X2

2. Cat Zingano

3. Sara McMann

4. Alexis Davis

5. Sarah Kaufman

OR

Nunes:

1. Ronda Rousey

2. Miesha Tate

3. Valentina Shevchenko

4. Sara Mcmann