Name Cyborg's Five Best Wins

Pretty much. So many people seem ignorant to the fact that Cyborg's "best" wins have fought at lower weight classes, and one of them (Baszler) lost to Bethe C. Hell, Cyborg has had only six fights with women who have not fought lighter than 145, and three of those have zero wins. More than 2/3 of Cyborg's competition competed in a smaller weight class, 1/6 had zero wins and the remaining 1/6 were just 145lbs. punching bags.

But thankfully we're here to drop truth bombs and defecate in their cereal.

Does anyone else remember her feud with Chris Jericho?!

At one point he basically kidnapped her, tied her to a chair, and smashed her hands with a fucking hammer.

God damn wrestling was crazy as fuck in the late 90s.

I still remember when they had that 80 year old women's wrestler strip naked in the middle of the ring. Good times.

Pretty much. So many people seem ignorant to the fact that Cyborg's "best" wins have fought at lower weight classes, and one of them (Baszler) lost to Bethe C. Hell

Looking on Bazler's wikipedia, I don't see any losses to Bethe C. Hell.

I still remember when they had that 80 year old women's wrestler strip naked in the middle of the ring. Good times.

Everything May Young touched during that time was bonkers.

Well she definitely won the battle for real estate inside the head of people like @Coolidge and @MayhemMonkey.

Cyborg may be 2nd all time to McGregor in ability to dominate the thoughts and minds of people who don't like them.

Well she definitely won the battle for real estate inside the head of people like @Coolidge and @MayhemMonkey.

Cyborg may be 2nd all time to McGregor in ability to dominate the thoughts and minds of people who don't like them.
TapeFace.gif

Hahahaha! Miesha?!? Without fighter bashing, I'd say that Miesha Tate is easily the worst champion with the most limited skill set since the SEG was in power. She gutted fights out, but even when she got the win, she always find a way to get the shit beaten out of her - all respect to what she achieved with it all, but she was a terrible, terrible fighter overall.
Terrible? Oh look, somebody who judges fighters more by aesthetics than their achievements. EWWWWW.

If you can't appreciate Miesha's wrestling (beat out that of an Olympic silver medalist) and ground game (tapped out a BJJ black belt who was actually known for being a submission artist in MMA, and lasted the longest against Ronda on the ground), then none of your opinions about MMA are worth shit.

#AestheticsAreOverrated

Last edited:
All these dudes do that though. They hate Cyborg but love other Roiders like Chael, Vitor, Anderson, Jones, Brock, Reem, Machida ect ect. It's annoying because they are so disingenuous and can't admit to it because they won't be able to get on they're soapboxes to cry about the horrors of Steroid abuse but they can go to another thread of a fighter they like that popped and never mention steroids not once.
Chael, Vitor and most MMA fighters fought in times when other male fighters were on TRT or PEDs so it was a much more even playing field. Cyborg dwarfs male 145 fighters (like Edgar and even Aldo), looks like a man and fights natural 135 lbs soccer moms.

No I didn't, I said she bailed, bulked up and came back with the intention of fighting the people she previously said she couldn't fight.

She doesn't look particularly large in this fight, compared to her opponent. I don't know what weight they fought at, but her opponent is listed as a 135er. She's in decent shape no doubt, but no where near the 160lbs(ish) she was when she joined the UFC.

So when did this "always" begin? Sometime within the few years before she popped for roids no doubt.

They fought at 137 there.

Chael, Vitor and most MMA fighters fought in times when other male fighters were on TRT or PEDs so it was a much more even playing field. Cyborg dwarfs male 145 fighters (like Edgar and even Aldo), looks like a man and fights natural 135 lbs soccer moms.
Also, those other roiders actually fought experienced and accomplished opponents unlike all of Cyborg's opponents in the last 7 years besides Coenen.

In the 1970's the three best fighters were Roberto Duran #1, and Monzon and Ali. Should Monzon have cut from 160 to 135 to fight Duran? Eventually over a decade, Duran moved up to 160 and won the title (one version of it.) I can't think of many times in the history of fighting sports when the heavier fighter was expected to cut weight. It is implied in the weight classes that the better fighter, forgeting p4p hypotheticals, is the heavier fighter, that is the point of weight classes. If Monzon and Duran fought, the assumption is that Monzon would have dominated him. Cyborg is too big for most all of the wmma fighters out there. No problem, the other wmma fighters, like ronda, should shut their yappers and simply say that Cyborg is too big. ronda didn't do that. No one would be talking about Cyborg - ronda if ronda didn't have a big mouth that was writing checks her striking defense couldn't cash.

Back