Name Cyborg's Five Best Wins

Some people pride themselves on being wilfully ignorant of what's going on.

And here we go again.

Your reply above is in response to someone mentioning Cyborg being popped for steroids.

Yet you have Chael Sonnen and Lyoto Machida listed as your favorite fighters. Please explain.

It's ok, you're a casual and have a low understanding of MMA. Honda was the best in the world, in her division. Cybro wasn't even in her division.

Honda got the fuck beaten out of her by Holly Holm and Amanda Nunes.

And here we go again.

Your reply above is in response to someone mentioning Cyborg being popped for steroids.

Yet you have Chael Sonnen and Lyoto Machida listed as your favorite fighters. Please explain.

Are you serious? Uncle Chael? The dude openly started taking TRT, had a massive career surge, then when they banned it he lost, quit, and went to Bellator...

The double standards are hilarious, and this is blatant hating for the sake of it or trolling for reactions.

@Coolidge what's up with that mang?

Are you serious? Uncle Chael? The dude openly started taking TRT, had a massive career surge, then when they banned it he lost, quit, and went to Bellator...

The double standards are hilarious, and this is blatant hating for the sake of it or trolling for reactions.

@Coolidge what's up with that mang?

Chael acknowledges he willingly took steroids. Cyborg still expects us to believe that it was all an accident and that she still isn't using (I know better). Not that difficult to understand.

And here we go again.

Reading is fundamental. My reply is in response to someone acting as if he didn't know Cyborg had failed for steroids. The fact that I have Chael and Lyoto Machida in my signature doesn't contradict what you quoted.

And here we go again.

All these dudes do that though. They hate Cyborg but love other Roiders like Chael, Vitor, Anderson, Jones, Brock, Reem, Machida ect ect. It's annoying because they are so disingenuous and can't admit to it because they won't be able to get on they're soapboxes to cry about the horrors of Steroid abuse but they can go to another thread of a fighter they like that popped and never mention steroids not once.

Chael acknowledges he willingly took steroids. Cyborg still expects us to believe that it was all an accident and that she still isn't using (I know better). Not that difficult to understand.
So in actual fact you don't care about steroids at all and you just don't like people who tell porkie pies?

So in actual fact you don't care about steroids at all and you just don't like people who tell porkie pies?

Of course I care about steroids. They have no place in sports. I like Chael for the fact that he's entertaining to listen to. The fact that he's a cheater is a separate issue. Cyborg's steroid use is but one of many reasons why I don't like her.

Reading is fundamental. My reply is in response to someone acting as if he didn't know Cyborg had failed for steroids. The fact that I have Chael and Lyoto Machida in my signature doesn't contradict what you quoted.

Other poster: You forgot all about Cyborg's steroid use.
You replying to Other Poster: Ya Bro. Some people are just willfully ignorant about what's going on.

Sounds to me like you are reinforcing someone else's point about another person forgetting that Cyborg used steroids. And yet you have Chael Sonnen as one of your favorite fighters. Nice.

Other poster: You forgot all about Cyborg's steroid use.
You replying to Other Poster: Ya Bro. Some people are just willfully ignorant about what's going on.

Sounds to me like you are reinforcing someone else's point about another person forgetting that Cyborg used steroids. And yet you have Chael Sonnen as one of your favorite fighters. Nice.

You're really bad at the whole pointing out hypocrisy thing. Having Machida and Chael in my signature doesn't prevent me from calling someone out because they refuse to acknowledge Cyborg failed a test. I don't deny that either of those other fighters have failed PEDs tests.

Last edited:
This coming from a guy who has Rumble Johnson listed as his favorite fighter.

And your point is? Right before that I said this tends to reflect my tastes. That doesn't mean there aren't exceptions. Berserker type fighters are some of my least favorites, e.g. Cyborg, Wanderlei, Black Beast, Roy Nelson, Dan Henderson, etc.

You're really bad at the whole pointing out hypocrisy thing. Having Machida and Chael in my signature doesn't prevent me from calling someone out because they refuse to acknowledge Cyborg failed a test. I don't deny that either of those other fighters have failed PEDs tests.

Of course you don't deny it, you can't.

But that's not the point.

The point is that one of the reasons you hate Cyborg is for her PED usage, but you have favorite "fighters" in your signature who also use PEDs. That's a contradiction.

Of course you don't deny it, you can't.

Dingus, a person is capable of denying anything they want. The fact that it's a known truth doesn't prevent someone from arguing the opposite. You seem to be very familiar with this concept.

The point is that one of the reasons you hate Cyborg is for her PED usage, but you have favorite "fighters" in your signature who also use PEDs. That's a contradiction.

That wasn't your point. Your point was that it was hypocritical for me to criticize someone for acting as if they were unaware of Cyborg's failed test. That was stupid. If someone asked for evidence that Chael (a well known steroid user) had failed a test, I'd use the same exact phrase to describe them.

No, it's not. I don't like or dislike either one of them for one single thing. It's a lot more complex than that. Cyborg's habitual steroid use is a factor in the disdain that I have for her. If she wasn't such a reprehensible human being in the other aspects of her life, perhaps I'd have a better view of her and wouldn't fixate on the roids. The fact that she walks around at 170 and uses these steroids against considerably smaller and less experienced fighters doesn't help my perception of her, either.

Last edited:
Of course I care about steroids. They have no place in sports. I like Chael for the fact that he's entertaining to listen to. The fact that he's a cheater is a separate issue. Cyborg's steroid use is but one of many reasons why I don't like her.

The lies, right? And the fact that she was speaking out when Ronda took her limelight and campaigned for a fight which didn't happen... And the fact she gets a lot of praise buy hasn't really beaten anyone special...?

I'm doing my best to see this from your point of view, because I'm baffled by the level of hate you have for someone who does the same shit as everyone else.

The lies, right? And the fact that she was speaking out when Ronda took her limelight and campaigned for a fight which didn't happen... And the fact she gets a lot of praise buy hasn't really beaten anyone special...?

I'm doing my best to see this from your point of view, because I'm baffled by the level of hate you have for someone who does the same shit as everyone else.

The steroids. The lies. The ducking. The virtue signaling. The religious apolegetics. The violent temperment. The fact that she had the gaul to demand that the 135 CHAMPION meet her at a catchweight, despite agreeing to make 135. The gross appearance. The entitled victim mentality. A lot of things.

She destroyed all the girls who had the balls to fight her, and is still dangerous enough to scare the shit out of today's "best" WMMA fighters.

That's more than enough

She destroyed all the girls who had the balls to fight her, and is sill dangerous to scare the shit out of today's "best" WMMA fighters

That's more than enough

'I could not come up with a top five so here's some filler text to make up for it.'

'I could not come up with a top five so here's some filler text to make up for it.'

Pretty much. So many people seem ignorant to the fact that Cyborg's "best" wins have fought at lower weight classes, and one of them (Baszler) lost to Bethe C. Hell, Cyborg has had only six fights with women who have not fought lighter than 145, and three of those have zero wins. More than 2/3 of Cyborg's competition competed in a smaller weight class, 1/6 had zero wins and the remaining 1/6 were just 145lbs. punching bags.

Chyna is the real female GOAT of combat sports.

Does anyone else remember her feud with Chris Jericho?!

At one point he basically kidnapped her, tied her to a chair, and smashed her hands with a fucking hammer.

God damn wrestling was crazy as fuck in the late 90s.

Back