MYTHS v. FACTS: Cal State Professor Explains Border Situation

Sure, as long as you’re a hard working, law abiding citizen.

And not a progressive...
I’m hard working, law abiding, and I will hold whatever opinions are in alignment with my conscience, thank you very much.

the only pefressor i listen too is stephen crowder

well, we're the largest state that is keeping insolvent red states afloat with our federal tax money/welfare and our giant economy. I think we deserve to call the shots since we make all the money and have all the power. When Mississippi or Texas get off their lazy asses and start making something of themselves then maybe they can have a say in things.

Ya the Texas economy is so small and really is comparable to Mississippi...

If clearly sourced facts are a liberal smear, then yes, it is a liberal smear.
eh. Selective facts. Thats the problem. Everyone reading it knows its facts chosen to reinforce a particular point of view. There are other facts too.

eh. Selective facts. Thats the problem. Everyone reading it knows its facts chosen to reinforce a particular point of view. There are other facts too.
Hit me boss, I’m all ears.

Hit me boss, I’m all ears.
What would you like to know? I didn't really have anything prepared but I'll google a couple of things for you. Just pointing out that the article is clearly written in a way to present a certain view. It doesn't really present any view that hasn't been presented and argued about before.

What would you like to know? I didn't really have anything prepared but I'll google a couple of things for you. Just pointing out that the article is clearly written in a way to present a certain view. It doesn't really present any view that hasn't been presented and argued about before.
I would love to see sources that show any of the points in the OP are factually incorrect.

I would love to see sources that show any of the points in the OP are factually incorrect.
Thats not what I'm saying.

I'm saying, for example, it talks about the kids who go to DHS. Well, thats what we do in this country. Thats what DHS is. Making sure kids are safe while their parents are compromised. So sure, its true the kids are taken by DHS, but so what? Thats what I'm getting at.

And yes, separating kids from parents is new. Prosecuting parents is not. 2016, I believe is when I heard we started doing this. Kids don't stay with parents while being prosecuted.
It also leaves out that Trump has recognized the haziness of the law here and has gone the way the public pressed him to, something that wouldn't apply to an american being incarcerated.
Again, its leaving out parts of the argument that matter.

You're just presenting part of an argument about the "border situation." Its a lot more complex than the 4 paragraphs you copy and pasted.

Back