MYTHS v. FACTS: Cal State Professor Explains Border Situation

Even though it's pretty obvious who does and does not care about the truth, it is refreshingly honest to hear one of them actually admit that truth means nothing to them.

Ah yes, I should listen to the media that crops pics so they can criticize trump for feeding fish...

Just remember these responses the next time someone tries to say Trumpism isn't thriving off of, empowering, and emboldening a fascist element in American politics.

Do you take issue with any of the facts she presents? Do you think she is wrong?

And, if so, about what?

This isn't an "opinion" piece.

I care about America and Americans.

I really don’t give a shit about kids who’s parents sent them on a long hike to get raped and deported.

And the world is laughing at you
You certainly seem to rely on our federal aid. Would you be laughing if we took that away? Tell me, what kind of great industry does your state have? OUr has tech and weapons and food. Yours has sheet metal production and narcan consumption.

You certainly seem to rely on our federal aid. Would you be laughing if we took that away? Tell me, what kind of great industry does your state have? OUr has tech and weapons and food. Yours has sheet metal production and narcan consumption.

The state of New York?

Yeah nothing great there? Dude the streets are paved with gold

And John Kelly is on record literally saying its purpose is to be a deterrent, so I'm afraid its neither conjecture nor demonization:

Pretty sure Kelly is just a coffee boy. No legitimacy.

This 100%

I didn’t read it but let me guess....it basically says everything Trump does is evil. Does that about sum it up?

Man, Trumpets just keep delivering the hits in this thread.

Well, am I wrong with my assumption???
The gist of the article is that Trump is responsible for his own policies; whether or not they are evil, they are his, so he should own them and stop with the bullshit that he had no choice.

And don’t you even dare argue back at me without reading the OP.

The gist of the article is that Trump is responsible for his own policies; whether or not they are evil, they are his, so he should own them and stop with the bullshit that he had no choice.

And don’t you even dare argue back at me without reading the OP.

Got it, it’s a liberal smear piece. Just as I suspected, glad I didn’t waste my time reading that shit.

Got it, it’s a liberal smear piece. Just as I suspected, glad I didn’t waste my time reading that shit.
If clearly sourced facts are a liberal smear, then yes, it is a liberal smear.

well, we're the largest state that is keeping insolvent red states afloat with our federal tax money/welfare and our giant economy. I think we deserve to call the shots since we make all the money and have all the power. When Mississippi or Texas get off their lazy asses and start making something of themselves then maybe they can have a say in things.
Shtick is worn out.

Back