My ongoing issues at Costco

Status
Not open for further replies.
"why are you guys on about fuckin hot dogs right now?" doesn't leave a lot of room for misunderstanding.

So pretty fucking wasted then, lol.

Me too

yeah, I'm baked as usual lol...z

I have a big fridge but the way the oversized costco products don't fit in well. They should think sleek and tall rather than wide and big. There products require 3 double door fridges to fit in. Obviously there strategic design team in nowhere to be found. :icon_chee

I have a big fridge but the way the oversized costco products don't fit in well. They should think sleek and tall rather than wide and big. There products require 3 double door fridges to fit in. Obviously there strategic design team in nowhere to be found. :icon_chee

Sounds like you are a renter and live paycheck to paycheck.

When I visit Costco I order a large pizza for take-out and bring it home. I like their pizzas, and really have no other choice being here.

maybe try a little flirting nnedds

you catch more flies with honey

i betcha it would make her day

I didn't even realizing we were having issues until she was behind me, and I could hear her yelling at me.

since i cant be bothered to go back and read the story please relate the interaction again now

did you turn around and say 'hey girl, you haven a bad day? turn that frown upside down you sexy beast'

if not you are wasting my time

No I didn't. It was a really bad story. But it came complete with a nice picture of a smartly dressed woman.

I think I'm going to end up getting in a fight there. It seems inevitable at this point.

When you check out, you all funnel into a line and leave, and the people at the door check your receipt. It ends up being a pain in the ass, because you walk past the food counter and it's slow going.

But I saw that on the left, it was clear sailing. So passed everyone quickly and bypassed the slow fat people who act as though their shopping carts are walkers. Normally I don't cut in lines, it's rude. But this isn't a line. It's a slow moving stamped of obesity, without lanes. I wasn't cutting, I was just bypassing the slow moving tsunami of diabetes.

The lady right in front of me had been a fat housewife with a flatbed shopping cart loaded with stacks of cheese danish, potato chips and cases of soda. Apparently, I pissed her off.

I was at the exit getting my receipt checked, and my gf caught up to me, laughing her ass off.

She said that when I went around the fat lady with the flatbed of food, the lady yelled, "It's not a race! Sorry I'm not fast enough for you! I hate this shit!!!!".

I didn't hear her. But then I could hear her further back in line say "It's just so rude!!!".

I left. I'm not interested in getting into a shouting match at Costco. But fuckin a, it's like this stuff seeks me out. I can just tell, one day, it's going to pop off.

Kind of a let down of a story. Cliffs :

• Got yelled at by a fat lady at Costco for walking faster than she was

Bonus content :

I know I say "would hit" to alot of questionable women. I snapped a picture of a "WOULD NOT HIT" leaving Sprouts this weekend.

0308141528a_zps00ec237a.jpg

That linebacker is shoe horned into those jeans and boots like a mother fucker. Not sure what the look she's going for is there, but it is no good.

did you turn around and say 'hey girl, you haven a bad day? turn that frown upside down you sexy beast'

if not you are wasting my time
Nnedd cuts the exit line at Costco and got yelled at by some lady.

my canwich, you can't even afford a Costco membership, so shut that hole in your face.

Nnedd cuts the exit line at Costco and got yelled at by some lady.

Oh my god we've gone over this. Matt even conceded that I didn't cut.

It's just one big open area of people, some of whom are walking toward the exit.

I just found my own route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back