My ongoing issues at Costco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh I understand that you're likely hard up for cash and looking to expand your client base but I have no desire to climb you like a tree.

If you are interested in shrub climbing, I'll waive my usual fee.

That's how I get you hooked.

I'm genuinely concerned for tard's well being. He doesn't have a functioning pancreas, is it safe for him to eat that many hot dogs?

I'm pretty sure he did not buy 300 hotdogs, but in fact was continuing to troll Sammich (who seems to believe that everything at costco must be purchased in 55 gallon steel drums).

Now, you may be trolling me, and if so, I apologize for assuming you missed the connection and for mansplaining the joke to you. But you DID say "genuinely" which means the opposite of trolling Jory. So shame on you for tricking me.

Unless you weren't. Then the first part applies again.

I'm pretty sure he did not buy 300 hotdogs, but in fact was continuing to troll Sammich (who seems to believe that everything at costco must be purchased in 55 gallon steel drums).

Now, you may be trolling me, and if so, I apologize for assuming you missed the connection and for mansplaining the joke to you. But you DID say "genuinely" which means the opposite of trolling Jory. So shame on you for tricking me.

I was joking Jory.

There are just some items you need to have back up of in your home IMO.

I was completely kidding, but is though hotdogs had a bunch of fillers in them?

I don't eat meat so I honestly have no clue.

tumblr_mwqhlfN65O1roww6fo1_500.gif

You have no idea how many hot dogs are on an entire pallet. Holy shit dude. Try 3,000

why are you guys on about fuckin hot dogs right now?

the only way sara eats a hot dog is if she can graze her teeth along it before swallowing

the only way sara eats a hot dog is if she can graze her teeth along it before swallowing

True story, I know someone who swallowed a hot dog and died in like 2 minutes.

That sucks man. What a terrible way to go.

I guess there's a yin to every yang

moral of the story is: don't inhale a whole hotdog. They turn to death in your lung.

Also, Not I'm craving a hotdog.

but I'm too drunk to go get one.

hmm...

I mean who the fuck sells beer by the liter?

Last edited:
How wasted are you? lol It was all on the last page.

not sure, but I think you misunderstood my question... which I have forgotten already

not sure, but I think you misunderstood my question... which I have forgotten already

"why are you guys on about fuckin hot dogs right now?" doesn't leave a lot of room for misunderstanding.

So pretty fucking wasted then, lol.

Me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back