My ongoing issues at Costco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nnedd

Centaur Booty Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I think I'm going to end up getting in a fight there. It seems inevitable at this point.

When you check out, you all funnel into a line and leave, and the people at the door check your receipt. It ends up being a pain in the ass, because you walk past the food counter and it's slow going.

But I saw that on the left, it was clear sailing. So passed everyone quickly and bypassed the slow fat people who act as though their shopping carts are walkers. Normally I don't cut in lines, it's rude. But this isn't a line. It's a slow moving stamped of obesity, without lanes. I wasn't cutting, I was just bypassing the slow moving tsunami of diabetes.

The lady right in front of me had been a fat housewife with a flatbed shopping cart loaded with stacks of cheese danish, potato chips and cases of soda. Apparently, I pissed her off.

I was at the exit getting my receipt checked, and my gf caught up to me, laughing her ass off.

She said that when I went around the fat lady with the flatbed of food, the lady yelled, "It's not a race! Sorry I'm not fast enough for you! I hate this shit!!!!".

I didn't hear her. But then I could hear her further back in line say "It's just so rude!!!".

I left. I'm not interested in getting into a shouting match at Costco. But fuckin a, it's like this stuff seeks me out. I can just tell, one day, it's going to pop off.

Kind of a let down of a story. Cliffs :

• Got yelled at by a fat lady at Costco for walking faster than she was

Bonus content :

I know I say "would hit" to alot of questionable women. I snapped a picture of a "WOULD NOT HIT" leaving Sprouts this weekend.

0308141528a_zps00ec237a.jpg

That linebacker is shoe horned into those jeans and boots like a mother fucker. Not sure what the look she's going for is there, but it is no good.

Quit being so rude at Costco

That's the thing.

When we were putting groceries into the car, my gf and I talked.

GF : What funny is that you are an asshole all the time and no one says anything, but this time you weren't even being an asshole.

Nnedd : I'm not an asshole.

GF : No, but you act like one all the time.

Nnedd : No I don't.

/scene

I wasn't even doing anything wrong.

Why are her ankles so tiny? It looks like a grapefruit balancing on two little toothpicks.

It wasn't any better from the front.

She looks to be on a collision course with that jeep.

Poor jeep

Seriously. She is both an immovable object and an unstoppable force.

Haha. That's partly why I don't go to costco or to walmart, I just hate the lines and all of the mouth breathers dry heaving right in the back of my neck. Fuck that noise. Next time just toss her a biscuit or a croissant and she'll shut her trap for a couple seconds and then she'll forget.

You didn't do anything wrong. She was just tired from shopping and cranky.

I fuckin hate the funnel line. Who invented that shit?

I didn't spend years of my life perfecting the art of knowing what line is going the fastest, to have some bozo fuck it all up with a "fair play" line strategy.

Get in where you fit in, survival of the fuckin fittest.

Last edited:
The funnel line is definitely irritating. They don't even look half the god damn time.

The funnel line is definitely irritating. They don't even look half the god damn time.

I went to Mike D's the other day and even they had a funnel line. I was fuckin pissed. Especially because I felt like I had entered a short line, when some chick behind me kissed her teeth said "xcuse me but u not in da right line get in da back an wait like errbody else"

What I wanted to say was "How about you stop being a lazy fuckin bitch and get a job and stop eating Mcdonald's"

I don't know why that thought raced across my head. I didn't know if she had a job or not, if she was actually lazy, and I was about to eat the same McDonald's that she was about to eat.

Reason is not required in shit talking people in line at McDonalds.

Anything goes.

"That's what your mom said when I saw her in the alley behind the bowling alley last night."

You don't know her mother, you don't know she's a whore, you don't know if there even is an alley behind the bowling alley.

Doesn't matter.

Good point Nnedd. But for some odd reason, I have an irrational fear of big athletic and explosive ladies. I'm not ready for that type of confidence. She knocked the cool out of my walk. I entered the Micky D's as a sharpshooting line maverick ready to get in and out like I was all business, and I left feeling like a bullied kid that was just let out of a locker.

Why are her ankles so tiny? It looks like a grapefruit balancing on two little toothpicks.

because from the looks of it she's got them jammed into a pair of heeled boots that are barely supporting her weight. I'm sure she has to practically peel them off when she gets home.

Good point Nnedd. But for some odd reason, I have an irrational fear of big athletic and explosive ladies. I'm not ready for that type of confidence. She knocked the cool out of my walk. I entered the Micky D's as a sharpshooting line maverick ready to get in and out like I was all business, and I left feeling like a bullied kid that was just let out of a locker.

1386134800245.png

because from the looks of it she's got them jammed into a pair of heeled boots that are barely supporting her weight. I'm sure she has to practically peel them off when she gets home.

Those are one time use pants, I think.

Jam into them, cut them off, throw them away.

Nobody wants to end up on World Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back