My Lego Block

Ummm? They're called "bricks," you sofa king stu --

5f187ef002250ce766fea88c86a48c3d.jpg

I want a Griswold christmas lego set, make it happen!

My wife and I are going to get the entire LEGO Christmas set, including the train, and put it by our tree during the holidays.
I saw they have this new train and a Batmobile where they use this new power unit remotely controlled by your smartphone.

Update on city and park

0iorovl.jpg

found a ton of lego at goodwill for cheap. paid about 75 total for 5 big bins of Sets. Freinds,batman,etc.

3tfD3Ab.jpg

lU8v117.jpg

GH1YhpO.jpg

Still have a LOT of work left. gonna add the parisien restaurant next and then build a river to sperate the city and park.

Update on city and park

0iorovl.jpg

found a ton of lego at goodwill for cheap. paid about 75 total for 5 big bins of Sets. Freinds,batman,etc.

3tfD3Ab.jpg

lU8v117.jpg

GH1YhpO.jpg

Still have a LOT of work left. gonna add the parisien restaurant next and then build a river to sperate the city and park.
That's super impressive. I always loved what people could create with Legos. I sold my entire collection a long time ago but damn, I miss constructing them.

Update on city and park

0iorovl.jpg

3tfD3Ab.jpg

lU8v117.jpg

GH1YhpO.jpg

i'm a fan of how detailed everything is...like you actually put some thought into where everything goes.

{<redford}

You guys see that recent 12MPH life sized exotic sports car made of Lego, except for tires and rims maybe? Powered by who knows how many Power Functions motors, built of Technic pieces. Looks very heavy.

You guys see that recent 12MPH life sized exotic sports car made of Lego, except for tires and rims maybe? Powered by who knows how many Power Functions motors, built of Technic pieces. Looks very heavy.

yeah I saw it. The Bugatti.

yeah I saw it. The Bugatti.

I saw these YouTube vids of this guy testing the strength of Lego Technic cross axles and they eventually twisted like licorice sticks. It's hard to believe the Lego motors and gears could move something so huge.

I saw this vid of this guy demo'ing gear rotation speed multiplication. I ordered a bunch of gear parts and tried it myself. Sure, you could get the gears spinning super fast, but if you pressed your finger on it to introduce resistance, it would stop.

Cool.

But smashing lego can be cool too. You should film their destruction.

this one was hit with a bat to replicate the Death Star destruction

giphy.gif

This one they throw a toy plane into it simulating a plane crash into the control tower.

giphy.gif

Update on city and park

0iorovl.jpg

3tfD3Ab.jpg

lU8v117.jpg

GH1YhpO.jpg

If you're into this shit on this level I would recommend you sell all of it and get into scale models/dioramas. Way more of a learning curve to make them look badass but I did stuff like this when I was younger and it was a blast. If you're having this much fun with Legos you'll go crazy customizing models and figurines to make epic battle scenes. I could give you some tips and tricks to get you started.

Btw I didn't build those. All the ones I made when I was younger were destroyed in various moves.

Attachments

• 3c712ad97eaceb3d957b7deb1fb434e5--ww-diorama-military-diorama.jpg
    3c712ad97eaceb3d957b7deb1fb434e5--ww-diorama-military-diorama.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 5
  • m60-635.jpg
    m60-635.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 6
  • feb28-031.jpg
    feb28-031.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 5
If you're into this shit on this level I would recommend you sell all of it and get into scale models/dioramas. Way more of a learning curve to make them look badass but I did stuff like this when I was younger and it was a blast. If you're having this much fun with Legos you'll go crazy customizing models and figurines to make epic battle scenes. I could give you some tips and tricks to get you started.

Btw I didn't build those. All the ones I made when I was younger were destroyed in various moves.

I cant paint good enough. Thats my brother. He used to do the Warhammer shit when we was younger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back