My Lego Block

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Got one side of the street coming together real good.

cY4Mf5W.jpg

Right to Left
Bank
VVVwfvv.jpg

8plIXgc.jpg

Center shopping area
Hvbm2Dl.jpg

Pool Hall
d4FeBXK.jpg

Last edited:
<{danawhoah}>

The town's inhabitants seem to have some kind of jaundice or something.

So its safe to assume your a virgin.

Thats really cool, I like it. How long did it take you to build all of that?. Lego takes so much patience. I remember when I was young me and my dad built a Lego castle and Lego ship, fun memories.

I remember when I stepped barefoot on a piece of yellow Lego, Aaarrrgghhh!!! it hurt like hell. The pain was awful, the pain just shoots through your whole body. I never ever felt a punch, kick, knee, elbow that hurts as much than stepping barefoot on a piece of Lego.

Thats really cool, I like it. How long did it take you to build all of that?. Lego takes so much patience. I remember when I was young me and my dad built a Lego castle and Lego ship, fun memories.

I remember when I stepped barefoot on a piece of yellow Lego, Aaarrrgghhh!!! it hurt like hell. The pain was awful, the pain just shoots through your whole body. I never ever felt a punch, kick, knee, elbow that hurts as much than stepping barefoot on a piece of Lego.

its 3 set and each set took 2-3 weeks cause i only do 1 hr here or there. so a about 2-3 months with some skipped days.

~I am impressed by your per-for-mance ~, but I don't see the high rise multi-level Ninjago City.

Someday, I'd like to build a nice train track loop and nice train.

That's pretty sweet. My favorite thing about visiting my nephew's is playing with their legos

Awesome

Cant wait for my kid to be old enough for legos.
These big wooden blocks we have now arent much fun(for me)

If you have cats then please, throw cat treats all over the lego village and film that shit

Add horror music and exaggerated roaring noises for effect

Pyrotechnics are a + (cheap fireworks will do)

That's cool, bro. Begun lookong into doing some miniature sets myself. How much did these sets run you?

That's cool, bro. Begun lookong into doing some miniature sets myself. How much did these sets run you?

these are about 150-175 per normal set but one was 250 cause its was the 10th ann and had 3 buildings in it when most only have 1.

If i'm not mistaken, an average non master assembles around 300 pieces per hour. Each set has the set number of pieces, easy to look. Of course, lego adult enthusiasts assemble them much faster.

Awesome

Cant wait for my kid to be old enough for legos.
These big wooden blocks we have now arent much fun(for me)

One 3,5 yo and a 2 yo in my house. We started with smaller lego sets about half a year ago. Usually, i assemble them, but the next set i'll start giving the smaller combinations to the older one. Can't wait till they grow older so i can actually assemble the bigger sets with them. As you said, the wooden crap brick get boring real fast.

I'm compensating for the lack of lego in my house when i was younger. I'm buying the shit out of some Lego batman movie sets (which are awesome), which the wifey is not happy about. Though i admit, i bought some lepin (good quality lego knock off) stuff. It's half of a price of standard lego issues, for bigger sets even more.

All that said, i doubt i'll have an actually lego storage or room, as i see some people in the states have.

That's really cool bro. Hobbies is what it's all about in life.

Neat!

I need a new hobby as, should I get any further into pro wrestling, I'd have to start a podcast or something. I loved Lego as a kid and considered picking it up.

Pros
1) Allows for complete absorption in a task which I find very comforting.
2) Can be used for role-playing miniatures, another hobby I've been looking into.

Cons
1) Expensive
2) Time-consuming

My damn wiener kids will want to get in on it, too. It will teach them patience and discipline (and me, also, because I'll have to referee them.) Mixed bag there.

Back