My Lego Block

Nice, I’ve always wanted to build one massive set. Hard to justify spending ~$1000 though.

I don't really like it, all the pieces look like they are meant to be exactly where they are by design. Barely even looks like lego to me. Cool hobby, I'm just not digging the type of lego.

Got mysel. . . Uhm... my kids this awesome set.

LEGO-70906-The-Joker-Notorious-Lowrider.jpg

1,5 hrs of fun right there...

Great set, fun to build (for me) and fun to play with (for me and the kids).
I took the chinese version, less than $20. Highly recommended
This is pimpin' !

That's pretty cool. Is it sitting on the floor or a table? Taking one side of the room. I would personally add a train set. I hope you don't have any animals or small children. Nice hobby. Are those SWAT snipers sitting on the top of the building?

Its on a shelf i made but gonna build a table for it . But those are crooks scoping out the bank.

Last edited:
I also can't bring myself to spend over $50 for a set.

I read they are trying to use renewable materials for the plastic and am wondering if they'll last as long or if bugs or other pests would find them tasty.

Its on a shelf i made but gonna build a table for it . But those are crooks scoping out the bank.
What's the story with the legs hanging above the Soap N Suds door?

What's the story with the legs hanging above the Soap N Suds door?

Its just a sign for the laundry mat but it really a laundry mat that washes dirty money like a joke type thing. the washing machines take money strqight to the bank vault inside the bank. so Lego has a some humor.

@Cheese Here are a few pics. My son is three, so I decided to start a collection. I never played with Lego as a kid, so I am not sure who is having more fun. The fire station has a pole that actually works and the helicopter and fire engine actually shoot little water legos. The chief's chair also swivels which I thought was pretty cool. The police station has a wall that can be blown to allow the convicts to escape.

Lego1.jpg Lego5.jpg Lego3.jpg Lego2.jpg Lego7.JPG Lego5.jpg Lego3.jpg Lego6.jpg Lego4.jpg

@Cheese Here are a few pics. My son is three, so I decided to start a collection. I never played with Lego as a kid, so I am not sure who is having more fun. The fire station has a pole that actually works and the helicopter and fire engine actually shoot little water legos. The chief's chair also swivels which I thought was pretty cool. The police station has a wall that can be blown to allow the convicts to escape.

View attachment 367283 View attachment 367273 View attachment 367275 View attachment 367281 View attachment 367285 View attachment 367273 View attachment 367275 View attachment 367277 View attachment 367279

Nice. I have the police station and gonna put in as part of my suburbs area when I get started on spreading out. But it looks like your lil man is off to a great start.

there is a roller coaster coming out next week so I had to get the Ferris Wheel to start my theme park.

97KhoPG.jpg

Wake me up when you build a Lego skyscraper with basement parking structure or proper scale baseball retractable dome stadium.

I read Lego is 1/48 scale.

It looks really impressive but I’m a little bit hesistant if moving there. By the looks of the demographics, it’s too homogeneous!

More diversity please!

22d6bd895cdf1cdd6d5a625d47e4e26d.png

We had the same 2 sets when mine were younger. Of course they mixed the whole lot up so I couldn't play with it....

They always liked Lego, we went to Legoland in the UK, my company paid for it as a special day out...on the first Saturday of the summer holidays when it was a hot day. Everyone and their Aunt had the same idea and was there. We managed to get on 4 rides and waited about 3 hours to do that.

Then waited in line for a really good ride for a hour and then got to the point where it says ' 45 mins wait from this point' and then waited another 30 minutes and barely moved...the kids started bickering with each other and I got mad. In the end the kids agreed(bit my hand off actually) that if we called it a day there and then they could stop off in the shop and get whatever they wanted...

They ended up with about $270 worth of Lego including the police station. We got home and the 3 of us put it all together and played with it....what was going down the crapper quickly actually ended up quite well...well worth the bribery..

Nice job T/S and cool hobby.

Last edited:

View attachment 367283 View attachment 367273 View attachment 367275 View attachment 367281 View attachment 367285 View attachment 367273 View attachment 367275 View attachment 367277 View attachment 367279

That police station is the bees knees. Trying to decide between that and the lego friends 41340 (two girls here)

7CA92032-27D2-4D17-AD7D-394E619513D4.jpeg

These fuckers looking shady as fuck. @Kanuck99 needs to dispatch his LEGO police to @Cheese ‘s city.

Edit: Saw Cheese’s K-9 unit on the corner. He’ll never make detective.

Back