My IE crashed 8 times in the last 10 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
While surfing Sherdog.
3 weeks gone without fixing that s c r i p t error (and counting).

Yes, I'm pissed right now, and don't tell me to download firefox.

edit:
untitledlb8.jpg

why do you refuse to download firefox?

OK, I won't tell you to download Firefox.

Download Opera ;)

Its wierd, IE fucks up on my computer and freezes but works fine on my parents comp. It gets the error message but doesn't freeze up.

get zonealarm, a free firewall, and while you're at it get antivir and deal with all your viruses and trojans, and superantispyware to deal with spyware.

I was going to post a thread on this but decided against it. I think there is somoene posting threads with some hidden crap thats causing that to happen. Atleast thats what it seems. Because it only happens in certain pages on certain threads.

get zonealarm, a free firewall, and while you're at it get antivir and deal with all your viruses and trojans, and superantispyware to deal with spyware.

AVG spyware is a good one too...and for those who have google updater, they now offer a limited version of spyware doctor which finds shit the others dont

Just keep clicking to not abort the ******, it's a pain in the ass but it won't kick you out of IE

Clicking Yes or No doesn't change anything. IE will freeze no matter what a few minutes later.

I was going to post a thread on this but decided against it. I think there is somoene posting threads with some hidden crap thats causing that to happen. Atleast thats what it seems. Because it only happens in certain pages on certain threads.

happens randomly here

While surfing Sherdog.

edit:
untitledlb8.jpg

Im glad im not the only one this happens to me ALOT and just completely freezes my pc and I have to restart everytime

While surfing Sherdog.

edit:
untitledlb8.jpg

You can't fool me! You're an employee from Firefox marketing department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back