My IE crashed 8 times in the last 10 min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canned***

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
While surfing Sherdog.
3 weeks gone without fixing that s c r i p t error (and counting).

Yes, I'm pissed right now, and don't tell me to download firefox.

edit:
untitledlb8.jpg

While surfing Sherdog.
3 weeks gone without fixing that s c r i p t error (and counting).

Yes, I'm pissed right now, and don't tell me to download firefox.

Download Firefox dude...same thit happened to me.

I've been having alot of trouble on SD lately. And I'm using FF

PS. download FF.

i use FF but i still get problems with the forums.

For some reason it gets REAL slow sometimes and doesn't even work.

And i can't even go on @ work anymore because it uses IE and freezes it up big time.

Even if I would, that wouldn't fix Sherdog.

No but it would stop the S C R I P T errors. I posted a thread about this already. DL FIREFOX....period. If you dont like FF...download another browser then. Its up to you...keep using IE and getting pissed then

No but it would stop the S C R I P T errors. I posted a thread about this already. DL FIREFOX....period. If you dont like FF...download another browser then. Its up to you...keep using IE and getting pissed then

The thing is, IE works fine on every other website that I go to. Should I change my browser because one of them is fucked up?

I'm not the problem here, neither is IE.

Fellows it's not just about FireFox...you also need to use the FF add on Adblock. I NEVER have troubles thanks to it.

The thing is, IE works fine on every other website that I go to. Should I change my browser because one of them is fucked up?

I know your not the problem. Maybe sherdog needs to do something?...a fix for IE?...I dunno. Firefox is a good browser though. Whats the big deal if you use FF on sherdog?

Strange, just since yesterday, it's started happening on my computer.

Bleh ive been avoiding FF for years now i dont want to switch now but i cant stand the issues with IE mabey its just tim eto move on....from IE ofcourse lol.

Become platinum, you wuss. They fix all internal bugs and errors for us first, waiting an extra two months before rolling it out for you poor folk.*

* - May or may not be true.

no, but you should change browsers because firefox is a lot better than IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back