My IE crashed 8 times in the last 10 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
I crashed two computers before I realized it was Sherdog that was messing up my computer. There is some dirty spyware/adware on this site. Download Firefox with Adblocker.

I crashed two computers before I realized it was Sherdog that was messing up my computer. There is some dirty spyware/adware on this site. Download Firefox with Adblocker.

I have AdBlocker installed on Maxthon
Do you know which AD is responsible for this crap?

EDIT: I blocked the whole FRAMES containing ads. Let's see what happen from now.

I've been having the same issue

It's the craveonline ads.

You use IE, you have no one to blame but yourself :) Even nestcape runs better than IE, i'm using Netscape at work right now, no complaints. Time to move on yo

supposedly the admin is working on it... They need the ads to pay the costs of the site. As stated...you could become platinum...then you won't have to worry about it...and you'll help support the site

firewall with skript blocker ftw.

I never have problems using firefox (without any ad blocking) but if some people are getting the same error with firefox then it's obvious that the problem lies somewhere other than the browser. It could possibly be with the version of flash or java you're using.

here's what I get:
untitledlb8.jpg

Just keep clicking to not abort the ******, it's a pain in the ass but it won't kick you out of IE

firefox > everything, as far as safety and just overall, speed too, much faster browser

It appears you're using Windows. Would you like to click on little boxes to kill some time?
YES NO

Fellows it's not just about FireFox...you also need to use the FF add on Adblock. I NEVER have troubles thanks to it.

QFMFT

My shit runs smooth as hell on this site and when I click on a link the pages loads instantly, extremely fast. When I used to use IE on here back in the day it was a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back