My 3 year old is a lying little s***

Fast forward a few decades and she basically ruined her life while the rest of the family scraped their shit together and moved on without her

So the story has a happy ending.

why can't kids just brag about their dick size and how much they bench like a normal person................. well, normal for around here at least

Was leaving the gym tonight and had a missed call from the wife, called her back and she said she'd speak to me when i got home, never good. Anyway I got home and found out my 3 year old son had told two of the workers at his child care that his "daddy got taken away by the police because he was hitting me"!

To clear it up this didn't happen, at dinner the other night my sister in law was recounting a similar story that happened to a kid she cares for at her child care, I think my son was listening and thought it happened to him!

Anyway one mistake I made was laughing when the wife told me, it wasn't funny apparently (I thought it was because it was clearly untrue). Anyway, going to be awkward af when i pick him up tomorrow.

I actually feel bad because i know the workers and they actually came to my son's bday party, great girls but the laws here compel them to report such stuff to their manager. The manager is new and doesn't know us so she immediately thought the worst when my wife picked him up, "is there anything you want to tell me" is apparently what she said!

I should add that my son also told the childcare workers today that he has bats living in his bedroom and that he won't be in tomorrow because we're going on a holiday to America! Yep he makes shit up.

TL;DR my son is a lying little cunt

I know its a joke thread but just in case. Using the term lying is not accurate for a three year old. They live in their imaginations and are not really developmentally capable of making clear distinctions between reality and imagination. So, you know, dont call the kid a liar and dont punish him for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey this is abnormal as hell. You're laughing about it? Cmon. Put him in therapy or something. Normal kids don't do anything like this.

lol.. toddlers lie.. it's a sign of intelligence.. my son (now 2 years and 9 months) has been doing it for a while.. i encourage him to tell the truth.. but sometimes i'll threaten to take away some of his privileges or put him on time out.. fuck peppa pig..

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/05/opinion/sunday/children-lying-intelligence.html

Yep right. His favourite thing is getting read to, he was being a little shit a while back and we didn't read him a bedtime story, that shit works, set him straight for the most part.

I know its a joke thread but just in case. Using the term lying is not accurate for a three year old. They live in their imaginations and are not really developmentally capable of making clear distinctions between reality and imagination. So, you know, dont call the kid a liar and dont punish him for it.

I didn't call him a liar (or a lying little cunt) to his face, only did it to my Sherbros. Can't believe i need to explain this but I was being facetious for the lulz, brighten up dude.

Hey this is abnormal as hell. You're laughing about it? Cmon. Put him in therapy or something. Normal kids don't do anything like this.

Ha ha, you don't know shit about kids ha ha

It's sickening. I can only imagine what other aspects of your child's upbringing are being compromised.

I hope I never get seated next to you at a dinner party.

Was leaving the gym tonight and had a missed call from the wife, called her back and she said she'd speak to me when i got home, never good. Anyway I got home and found out my 3 year old son had told two of the workers at his child care that his "daddy got taken away by the police because he was hitting me"!

To clear it up this didn't happen, at dinner the other night my sister in law was recounting a similar story that happened to a kid she cares for at her child care, I think my son was listening and thought it happened to him!

Anyway one mistake I made was laughing when the wife told me, it wasn't funny apparently (I thought it was because it was clearly untrue). Anyway, going to be awkward af when i pick him up tomorrow.

I actually feel bad because i know the workers and they actually came to my son's bday party, great girls but the laws here compel them to report such stuff to their manager. The manager is new and doesn't know us so she immediately thought the worst when my wife picked him up, "is there anything you want to tell me" is apparently what she said!

I should add that my son also told the childcare workers today that he has bats living in his bedroom and that he won't be in tomorrow because we're going on a holiday to America! Yep he makes shit up.

TL;DR my son is a lying little cunt

You will know what you have to do when the time is right...

Oh and an update on this one. I went to pick up the little fella from child care yesterday and saw the manager there. Thought I'd introduce myself in the hope she wouldn't think I'm a child beater etc. So she kind of looked at me, oh yes now I remember, how is your wife? I said she was still a bit upset.

She went on to say how kids can make stuff up but her staff had to report this to her etc. Asked a few more times if my wife was ok (not if I was ok, made it pretty clear she didn't give a shit basically) and yeah, left it by saying my wife can come and talk to her at any time.

So yeah, i basically think the manager at best is not sure if this happened, or at worst totally believes i did it.

So I belted the bitch. Sure she apologised later but the damage had been done.*

*This did not happen and is meant to be a joke, you'd think I wouldn't have to explain this but I feel I do.

Oh and an update on this one. I went to pick up the little fella from child care yesterday and saw the manager there. Thought I'd introduce myself in the hope she wouldn't think I'm a child beater etc. So she kind of looked at me, oh yes now I remember, how is your wife? I said she was still a bit upset.

She went on to say how kids can make stuff up but her staff had to report this to her etc. Asked a few more times if my wife was ok (not if I was ok, made it pretty clear she didn't give a shit basically) and yeah, left it by saying my wife can come and talk to her at any time.

So yeah, i basically think the manager at best is not sure if this happened, or at worst totally believes i did it.

So I belted the bitch. Sure she apologised later but the damage had been done.*

*This did not happen and is meant to be a joke, you'd think I wouldn't have to explain this but I feel I do.

"Belted the bitch?" In America that means you hit her. What does it mean in Aussie-speak?

Yep right. His favourite thing is getting read to, he was being a little shit a while back and we didn't read him a bedtime story, that shit works, set him straight for the most part.

I didn't call him a liar (or a lying little cunt) to his face, only did it to my Sherbros. Can't believe i need to explain this but I was being facetious for the lulz, brighten up dude.

Ha ha, you don't know shit about kids ha ha

I hope I never get seated next to you at a dinner party.

That is why I said that "I know this is a joke thread" so as not to wrongly state your character even subtly. Your welcome.

Easy bud
It’s pretty clear this is his first child
After this lying episode, he’s probably questioning whether it’s even his

Ha ha, nah I’m pretty sure it’s mine after this, I was a cunt of a kid.

Back