My 3 year old is a lying little s***

Beat the shit out of his bitch ass

Then he won't be a lying little shit.

lol!! Kids do that. My nephew told thsi elaborate story of his dad adn i getting arrested by the police for bad driving. That we were in jail.

I am sure the daycare workers know whats up. If anyone would see any bruises and amrks, its them.

Yeah like I said they know me and know I wouldn't do it, but we have these mandatory reporting laws here so they had to tell their manager, and the manager doesn't know me, that's where the issue was. Though of course I guess some cunts you wouldn't suspect probably beat their kids, ehh I dunno.

Apparently it is very normal and even healthy for toddlers to lie. I don't know why but it has something to do with their minds playing make believe. It's like having an imaginary friend is very healthy. Studies have shown smarter kids tend to lie and make stuff up.

Was leaving the gym tonight and had a missed call from the wife, called her back and she said she'd speak to me when i got home, never good. Anyway I got home and found out my 3 year old son had told two of the workers at his child care that his "daddy got taken away by the police because he was hitting me"!

To clear it up this didn't happen, at dinner the other night my sister in law was recounting a similar story that happened to a kid she cares for at her child care, I think my son was listening and thought it happened to him!

Anyway one mistake I made was laughing when the wife told me, it wasn't funny apparently (I thought it was because it was clearly untrue). Anyway, going to be awkward af when i pick him up tomorrow.

I actually feel bad because i know the workers and they actually came to my son's bday party, great girls but the laws here compel them to report such stuff to their manager. The manager is new and doesn't know us so she immediately thought the worst when my wife picked him up, "is there anything you want to tell me" is apparently what she said!

I should add that my son also told the childcare workers today that he has bats living in his bedroom and that he won't be in tomorrow because we're going on a holiday to America! Yep he makes shit up.

TL;DR my son is a lying little cunt

There's a paradox here, if you subscribe to the Eastern European school of child-rearing - had you actually beaten him as a disciplining method, he'd think twice before lying. We're obviously using the word "beating" here in a sense other than cagefighting. Strategic application of corporal punishment is what I credit with having turned out semi-normal. Pretty sure I'd have turned quite insufferable were it not for that...

There's a paradox here, if you subscribe to the Eastern European school of child-rearing - had you actually beaten him as a disciplining method, he'd think twice before lying. We're obviously using the word "beating" here in a sense other than cagefighting. Strategic application of corporal punishment is what I credit with having turned out semi-normal. Pretty sure I'd have turned quite insufferable were it not for that...

I got smacked as a kid and I think it was a good thing to be honest. Times seem to have changed and I don’t want my son to be the only one who gets smacked at home. We just have to bribe him instead of smacking ie “if you don’t behave we won’t read you a bedtime story”, one of the only things that works believe it or not.

Little kids might retain false memories and then take revenge on you later.

either of these are acceptable.

giphy.gif

1319215840_mike_tyson_uppercut.gif

but not this.

Dc73js.gif

I think there's a bigger issue that needs to be addressed. Your wife phoned you to tell you she'd talk to you when you get home?

I would fill thay lying rascal with uppercuts.

Lil Timmy would be hurtin the next day
Timmy is the worst cunt.

He had it coming.

Legit talk shit get hit, don’t matter who you are.

Wait until he is 14. Then you go to his class and you tell everybody that he is gay, he wets the bed daily and can't get it up.

That should teach him!

Also, you should remove any weapons you have in the house after that.
Don’t you think the third accusation (can’t get it up) would have questions raised about TS?

Don’t you think the third accusation (can’t get it up) would have questions raised about TS?

Not if he would have continued with "and it's from his mother's side of the family, they are all a bunch of gay impotent bedwetter mother fuckers, just like my son who is also your colleague. Good luck, son, love you! Oh, and he is also into scatophilia, btw"

... and then he can whisper to his year "that's for being a storyteller 11 years ago, you little turd! oh, you act like you don't remember?!?! fuck off!"

I think there's a bigger issue that needs to be addressed. Your wife phoned you to tell you she'd talk to you when you get home?

Nah she'd phoned while I was at the gym, I returned the call when I got in the car and she said she'd speak to me when i got home.

You’re clearly not Australian lol

I clearly don't call him a little cunt, added it to the story for the lulz, i'm ok with it.

No one cares about your stupid kid.

I do, he doesn't give a fuck about you though dickhead!

3 year olds are smart as hell but dumb at the same time.
They are in the learning stage, and they are very good at learning, as is my three-year-old son, who always thinks he is smart

Back