My 3 year old is a lying little s***

My wife's little sister called the cops on their dad after an argument and lied that he had molested her because she just wanted to get out of the house and was sick of him yelling at her to clean up after herself and do the dishes.

I think she was ~ 14 at the time. A few months later she admits she made it all up but said she'd still rather stay with the foster parents cause she hates her dad. Her father spent some time in prison and the kids were sent to different foster homes. Her little brother ended up in a facility for juvenile boys where he was raped.

There eldest brother (over 18 at time) had to testify that it was all bullshit and beg for custody of the rest of his siblings to get them out of the system and back home.

Fast forward a few decades and she basically ruined her life while the rest of the family scraped their shit together and moved on without her.

The cherry on top of this story, my wife says her father was too strict and overcontrolling with her, always made sure she was studying, wouldn't let her date in high school etc. He let the discipline slide big time with the little sister. Wife has a college degree and a solid career, the little sister has a new phone # and a new address every few weeks and pops up to beg family members for money and a place to stay.
I was the opposite of that sister “I fell playing basketball, my dad doesn’t beat me “

3 year old piece of shit.

Was leaving the gym tonight and had a missed call from the wife, called her back and she said she'd speak to me when i got home, never good. Anyway I got home and found out my 3 year old son had told two of the workers at his child care that his "daddy got taken away by the police because he was hitting me"!

To clear it up this didn't happen, at dinner the other night my sister in law was recounting a similar story that happened to a kid she cares for at her child care, I think my son was listening and thought it happened to him!

Anyway one mistake I made was laughing when the wife told me, it wasn't funny apparently (I thought it was because it was clearly untrue). Anyway, going to be awkward af when i pick him up tomorrow.

I actually feel bad because i know the workers and they actually came to my son's bday party, great girls but the laws here compel them to report such stuff to their manager. The manager is new and doesn't know us so she immediately thought the worst when my wife picked him up, "is there anything you want to tell me" is apparently what she said!

I should add that my son also told the childcare workers today that he has bats living in his bedroom and that he won't be in tomorrow because we're going on a holiday to America! Yep he makes shit up.

TL;DR my son is a lying little cunt
Lol. Your son likes the drama.

He likes to rustle you.

{<jimmies}

Was leaving the gym tonight and had a missed call from the wife, called her back and she said she'd speak to me when i got home, never good. Anyway I got home and found out my 3 year old son had told two of the workers at his child care that his "daddy got taken away by the police because he was hitting me"!

To clear it up this didn't happen, at dinner the other night my sister in law was recounting a similar story that happened to a kid she cares for at her child care, I think my son was listening and thought it happened to him!

Anyway one mistake I made was laughing when the wife told me, it wasn't funny apparently (I thought it was because it was clearly untrue). Anyway, going to be awkward af when i pick him up tomorrow.

I actually feel bad because i know the workers and they actually came to my son's bday party, great girls but the laws here compel them to report such stuff to their manager. The manager is new and doesn't know us so she immediately thought the worst when my wife picked him up, "is there anything you want to tell me" is apparently what she said!

I should add that my son also told the childcare workers today that he has bats living in his bedroom and that he won't be in tomorrow because we're going on a holiday to America! Yep he makes shit up.

lol!! Kids do that. My nephew told thsi elaborate story of his dad adn i getting arrested by the police for bad driving. That we were in jail.

I am sure the daycare workers know whats up. If anyone would see any bruises and amrks, its them.

I read somewhere that a sack of oranges won't leave bruises.

Bribe a 4 year old at daycare to take his toys and bite his face

Scheming bitch in-law convinces his 3 year old that he's being beaten and abused and 3 year old goes around telling people

#MeToo has gone too far

Lost at "scheming bitch in-law"

On a practical level, this isn't a bad idea at all. Lie about him in front of him, to his mom, make sure it's bad. He will hear and defend and throw a fit, and then you level with him about how making shit up and telling untrue stories hurts people's feelings.

Bam. Kid has just been taught empathy, and the perils of lying.
<mma4>

used to babysit a 6 year old who thought it was funny to scream "help, help!"

i was waitin for the cops to show up.
i even told her the story of the boy who cried wolf.
didnt stop her

My daughter did the same shit.

In a way it was worse because she'd do it without any guile.

"Honey, did you brush your teeth?"

"Yes daddy."

"Honey, the sink is dry, are you sure?"

"I'll do it again."

*I peek around the corner, see that she's running water but doing nothing else*

"All done!"

"...honey..."

You need to start spreading rumors about HIM now

teach him what it feels like
This, tell the Boise dimes he's trying to mack in Jr kindergarten, that he's a manlet with aids

Your son sounds like he needs more attention. Quit banging whores.

My 4 year old does that all the time too. He just makes up the dumbest stuff that isn't even believable. He'll just tattle tale on people and come up to me and say "SoAndSo just kicked my in the weiner". When they clearly did not. Or he'll make stuff up that his mom kicked him in the head.

My 5 year old nephew is even worse. Or course he'll also get really pissed off and throw the remote at the TV and scream over and over "I hate you! Dumbass!!".

Back