My 3 year old is a lying little s***

TankAbbott4Eva

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Was leaving the gym tonight and had a missed call from the wife, called her back and she said she'd speak to me when i got home, never good. Anyway I got home and found out my 3 year old son had told two of the workers at his child care that his "daddy got taken away by the police because he was hitting me"!

To clear it up this didn't happen, at dinner the other night my sister in law was recounting a similar story that happened to a kid she cares for at her child care, I think my son was listening and thought it happened to him!

Anyway one mistake I made was laughing when the wife told me, it wasn't funny apparently (I thought it was because it was clearly untrue). Anyway, going to be awkward af when i pick him up tomorrow.

I actually feel bad because i know the workers and they actually came to my son's bday party, great girls but the laws here compel them to report such stuff to their manager. The manager is new and doesn't know us so she immediately thought the worst when my wife picked him up, "is there anything you want to tell me" is apparently what she said!

I should add that my son also told the childcare workers today that he has bats living in his bedroom and that he won't be in tomorrow because we're going on a holiday to America! Yep he makes shit up.

TL;DR my son is a lying little cunt

You need to start spreading rumors about HIM now

teach him what it feels like

Wait until he is 14. Then you go to his class and you tell everybody that he is gay, he wets the bed daily and can't get it up.

That should teach him!

Also, you should remove any weapons you have in the house after that.

The only time kids tell the truth is when they’re in pain. I took my son to spend the day with my parents. He told my mom we saw a dead dog on the roadside that morning and I had scooped it up and put it in the back seat with him. Why? Because we didn’t have any food at home! My wife picked him up after work and my parents questioned her like we had lost our minds.

Explain to him how lying is wrong and can hurt peoples feelings and then burn all his toys in front of him.

I thought the thread title said My 3 year old is a Dying little shit

Damn dude thats harsh.

I heard most kids started lying when they are like 2, your son is slow!

At least he's probably not a budding psychopath, though. Probably.

Stop hitting him
Problem solved

if he thought the other kids story was happening to him, maybe he has some dissociation disorder?

best bet is to put him on adderall, prozac, ridilin ASAP

my brother nearly got our dad locked up for child abuse when he told some woman the reason he had a nose bleed was cause dad hit him.

3 year olds are smart as hell but dumb at the same time.

Mentally ruin him. That's the only choice here imo.

Work the jab.

Also consider who else might be putting words into his mouth.

Nvm read it was your sister in law.

Work the jab

if he thought the other kids story was happening to him, maybe he has some dissociation disorder?

best bet is to put him on adderall, prozac, ridilin ASAP

TS is from Australia. They don't drug their 3 year olds with all that junk.

Couple of beers and he'll be fine.

Back