MVP Would Lose to Most Welterweights On The UFC Roster

Responding with ad-homs is another way of conceding that you do not have the intellectual capability to refute the argument made in the OP.
Everything you said was based on you not understanding what you are seeing so what's the point, you need to understand what you're looking at first.

Besides, you say most of the roster would beat him and he just beat a ranked WW who has beaten ranked WWs and was very competitive with the guy who just KOed top 5 Burns so he is obviously way better than you think.

I don't think that's really a hot take. He's still very susceptible to being controlled against the fence and on the ground (I still remember when some nobody in Bellator held him against the cage for 15 mins..). And for as fast as he looked against Hollland, the output wasn't very high and he never went for a finish.

Edit - Oh I misread the post, I dunno if I agree that he'd lose to most on the roster..

holland is a T15 caliber fighter, maybe T10 if he cleans his act up a bit. so this is just factually wrong, i dislike MVP too....

I don't think that's really a hot take. He's still very susceptible to being controlled against the fence and on the ground (I still remember when some nobody in Bellator held him against the cage for 15 mins..). And for as fast as he looked against Hollland, the output wasn't very high and he never went for a finish.

Edit - Oh I misread the post, I dunno if I agree that he'd lose to most on the roster..
He did go for the finish a few times but he's not a volume puncher, he's more like Machida where it might be a boring fight till he lands a huge shot.

I stopped reading and taking anything you have to say seriously after I saw "Not a skilled striker"

MVP is a super fun and cocky striking talent to watch who will never hold a belt, which is great so we can stop acting like he needs to fight wrestlers and climb the rankings.

Give the fun fighter fun fights so we can have fun.

MVP vs Wonderboy next

If he somehow pulls that off, which I doubt and also don't care, he can fight Ian Garry.

MVP is not a good boxer, or skilled striker
Are you so much of a hater that you'd make such a pathetic statement?

I swear any time we have an exciting fighter come in from an outside org, the UFC shills around here go fucking nuts.

You guys hated Gaethje, Eddie Alvarez, and Chandler.

Not everyone will be a champion, and that's fine. I watch MMA for good fights, not because I need to attach myself to people who are champions.

Facts:
1. MVP is 0-1 in BKFC against Mike Perry.
2. MVP is 1-0 in the UFC.

Only read the opening line and your stupid wrong. He beats 90% of the ww cans and gate keepers

Back