Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was "emailing wikileaks", says detective

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already explained it, and the fact that your inability to read must be a terrible life burden. My condolences...
You copied and pasted something. I asked you if you could dumb it down and explain it. You can't, so you're deflecting.

You copied and pasted something. I asked you if you could dumb it down and explain it. You can't, so you're deflecting.

Your lack of reading comprehension is embarrassing you in public again.

Go back and read the post. Slowly this time, reread if necessary. Follow along with your finger if you have to.

It was explained.

Maybe for your own exact reason, political assassinations don't happen much in America. No real way to practice.

I guess you believe Putin is innocent of any assassination charges because violence is common in Russia.
Political assassination is still a reality in Russia. A recent example is related to the Russian government lawyer who met with Don Jr and friends. She lobbies against the Magnitsky Act, which is named after a murdered Russian whistleblower, and she criminally defended a man accused by Magnitsky before he was murdered. Murder is still a big part of Russia's political culture, seen by current leaders as a legitimate tool of control.

There is still no reason to suspect Rich was murdered by political operatives. Even if he was talking to Wikileaks, which now appears to be a fabrication pushed by Trump, it still doesn't make for good evidence that he was assassinated. Just because a potential motive might exist, does not make it responsible, reasonable, or sane to run around accusing the DNC of murder. It's a political game, obviously. And you're a sucker for it. The latest double down is that Debbie W-S paid a Pakistani to murder him. You guys are going to run out of people to accuse pretty soon.

And in the end, it's far, far, far more likely that Rich died in a botched robbery rather than a botched political assassination.

I don't know why it has to be one or the other. A botched robbery where someone gets killed, and the suspects flee in panic without taking anything, is quite common I would imagine. However, it would also be a great cover up for an assassination, because it's believable. The assassins in this case, haven't botched anything. If he was assassinated, it was made to look like a street crime and that's that.

The only thing that puzzles me a bit, and part of what is fueling this CT, is that without any sort of evidence(that I know of) other than a guy with bullets in him, this is being sold as a robbery gone wrong. How do the authorities know what it was? Maybe Rich mouthed off to the wrong people? Maybe he had a drug habit, and was taken out? Maybe some dudes just wanted to kill a guy. Why is "botched robbery" the official story, like it's a certainty? It was just a murder. Why the extra sell?
But simply taking the wallet erases all suspicion. You don't intentionally leave a trail of bread crumbs just because it sounds interesting. The wallet in either case was left because something went wrong. And in that case, we're still left with the exact same overwhelming probability of a botched robbery, multiplied by the new low probability of a DC street criminal being more competent than a hitman. I can't help it if the conspiracy theorists try to warp that into some kind of stroke of genius. That's just them being retarded.

If there isn't any evidence of a robbery attempt, and if it's not actually a robbery, then that leaves us with a killing done for personal reasons or a random killer, maybe a serial killer. But there isn't any evidence for those. And that's still far more likely than assassination. So the CTers who think they are smart take the next step- that it was some incompetent hitman hired by a political opponent. And that's why Hillary and DWS are being accused of murder. That's why the story is teasing toward this Pakistani guy being the murderer, or one of the conspirators. The CTers finally have somebody to pin it on, so I would expect the story to wrap itself around that for the next little while.

People insist on putting reasons to the unknown, especially when it involves death. This is essentially a religious belief, and that's why the Seth Rich CTers seem like a cult.

But simply taking the wallet erases all suspicion. You don't intentionally leave a trail of bread crumbs just because it sounds interesting. The wallet in either case was left because something went wrong. And in that case, we're still left with the exact same overwhelming probability of a botched robbery, multiplied by the new low probability of a DC street criminal being more competent than a hitman. I can't help it if the conspiracy theorists try to warp that into some kind of stroke of genius. That's just them being retarded.

If there isn't any evidence of a robbery attempt, and if it's not actually a robbery, then that leaves us with a killing done for personal reasons or a random killer, maybe a serial killer. But there isn't any evidence for those. And that's still far more likely than assassination. So the CTers who think they are smart take the next step- that it was some incompetent hitman hired by a political opponent. And that's why Hillary and DWS are being accused of murder. That's why the story is teasing toward this Pakistani guy being the murderer, or one of the conspirators. The CTers finally have somebody to pin it on, so I would expect the story to wrap itself around that for the next little while.

People insist on putting reasons to the unknown, especially when it involves death. This is essentially a religious belief, and that's why the Seth Rich CTers seem like a cult.

Good point, and here's a good explanation of why it's a good point:

http://yudkowsky.net/rational/bayes

The link also links to another explanation that's pretty good.

I just looked up Charnin, and yeesh. He runs a blog dedicated to "JFK Conspiracy and Systematic Election Fraud." So that already screams "not credible." Then I open the blog, and I see something on a conspiracy to murder "holistic doctors." And that's enough for me. The first hit on "Stanford Study election fraud" is this: http://www.snopes.com/stanford-study-proves-election-fraud-through-exit-poll-discrepancies/. So, yeah.

I don't think "shambles" is accurate. And, yes, a lot of people are sore losers, and the flames of that natural tendency to be a sore loser are fanned by wild conspiracy theories. My earlier point (that the DNC wanted to hasten the end of Bernie's run after it became clear he wasn't going to win) was based on seeing emails.

:) The fact that you see those as possible options for my answer suggests to me that you're not really familiar with my posting. I don't really know who the nominee should be. Gotta see the campaigns. O'Malley was my favorite last time, and he's young enough to run again. I like Brown and Warren, but age is a concern. Likely that the best candidate will be someone who hasn't emerged yet. As far as the direction it should go, I don't know. Continue promoting evidence-based, rational policy to deal with the problems facing the country. I don't claim any special knowledge of political strategy. See my earlier comment. Lots of people say, "if (insert party) just adopted all my policy ideas, they'd win." That's almost never true.

Could also be legitimately duped.

*If true. Which, you know, it obviously is not. As I told you already, if there was evidence behind this and it wasn't completely stupid, the press would be all over it.
Dude, I agree with you on nothing but I respect you and you are a #Savage

No one will change your mind, but I do appreciate your forthrightness and opinions.

Props, my Sherbro!

U Keep doing your thing, my brother!

#HESPECT

Wow, what a bomb shell this is! You don't get more credible, widely respected and legit than Seymour Hersh, the guy is the Michael Jordan of investigative reporting and has won every award imaginable. If he says its true, then it's true. Looks like #RussiaGate was a giant smoke screen, a fraud of epic proportions, to deflect from the truth.

Here's the original recording:

Here's commentary on the recording if you need context:

Guy did some good articles in the past, but he's been proven to have written about lies and forged documents as well.

Btw- He also said that Butowski got the story wrong before he found out it was recorded.

I see posts heckling Hersh as "senile" even though the only thing he said, is that he believes Seth Rich had leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, based on the evidence that he has been presented, of Seth Rich's contact with Wikileaks.

He made no claims of how significant a portion of the leaks Seth Rich alone contributed to.
I called him senile in the first page. The reason being he was a stellar journalist in the past but most of his recent stuff is bullshit.
During the early years of the Syrian Civil War he was on the bandwagon calling for a conspiracy theory about the Ghouta chemical attacks. Nothing came out of it, and even Assad admitted they had chemical weapons, although he didn't admit they did the attacks.

I called him senile in the first page. The reason being he was a stellar journalist in the past but most of his recent stuff is bullshit.
During the early years of the Syrian Civil War he was on the bandwagon calling for a conspiracy theory about the Ghouta chemical attacks. Nothing came out of it, and even Assad admitted they had chemical weapons, although he didn't admit they did the attacks.

I would say that he operates based on the exact same mentality as he did before.

He would have never covered issues such as the My Lai Massacre or the Abu Ghraib prison torture, if he were a big believer in America's incorruptibility. In his day, his claims of American PSYOPS against the Soviets, targeted massacres of civilians in Vietnam, Mossad kidnappings and disinformation campaigns, etc. seemed as big of a bunch of conspiratorial bullshit, as his recent outbursts.

Of course, history proves that he was right about much of what he covered.

Please keep this civil. This is not about advocating one view or another. I'll state my biases up front. This is about exploring the Seth Rich story and understanding why some people have strong opinions on either side.

Seth Rich is a polarizing figure. Some are convinced he was murdered by the DNC, others inside there is no evidence and the theory doesn't even make sense. I think both of these positions are erroneous.

The murder remains unsolved, and it's therefore irresponsible to conclude one way or the other. Let's have an honest look at the controversy.

1. Wikileaks has said the leak was not from a state actor. Wikileaks has no record of lying that I'm aware of. When asked about Seth Rich, Julian Assange of wikileaks said "our sources take risks and they become concerned to see things occurring like that. ... We don't comment on who our sources are. We have to understand how high the stakes are, and our sources take serious risks, and they come to us to protect their anonymity.

2. Former British Ambassador, Craig Murray, claimed DNC leak came from the inside. Murray himself claimed to have help transport the leaked documents from a wooded area in D.C.

3. Report indicates that timestamps on files show DNC leak was from a USB stick, not an upload.

4. Seth Rich was an IT worker for the Hillary Campaign controlled DNC, and a rabid Bernie Supporter. He was also anti-Hillary, according to his alleged twitter account. That account has since denied being Seth Rich, though it went silent for nearly a year after his death. There is some photographic evidence that Rich used either Pandas4Bernie or Pandas4Progress, but both accounts have been taken over since his death. There is evidence that Rich had an affection for pandas, his stuffed panda toy was seen in a family photo following his death.

5. Rich family spokesperson, Brad Bauman, was hired by the DNC aka Hillary Campagin.

6. June 14, 2016, the DNC server is compromised.

7. July 10, 2016, Seth Rich was murdered on his way home from a bar. It was declared a botched robbery. However, Seth's father stated his belongings were not taken. His murder has remained unsolved and unexplained.

8. July 22, 2016, wikileaks published the first DNC leaks.

9. May 15, 2017, Former Rich family investigator Rod Wheeler says Seth Rich was in contact with Wikileaks and his laptop in FBI possession can prove it. Rod Wheeler says the FBI was told to stand down on this case. Rod Wheeler also said the Rich family told him none other than Donna Brazile at the DNC got information that Wheeler had called the police and Brazile asked the Rich family why he was Wheeler snooping around. Two days later, Rod Wheeler receives a cease and desist letter from the Rich family and backtracks and says his direct quotes were taken out of context.

10. Seth Rich's cousin tweeted speculation that Seth knew too much and was murdered.

11. Kim Dotcom says he communicated with Seth Rich, and is confident that Seth's motives were to expose corruption from the inside.

12. May 22, 2017, Donna Brazile denies the FBI is involved in the Seth Rich case, which is consistent with Rod Wheeler's account that the FBI was told to stand down.

12. July 2017, FBI investigates Awan brothers smashing Democrat hard drives.

13. Rod Wheeler tweets to follow the Awan case closely.

14. Debbie Wasserman Schultz kept Imran Awan on her payroll until he was arrested, long after he had been dismissed by house democrats.

Possible holes in the above story include: Maybe Rod Wheeler is a complete liar and making things up. Maybe Fox News and WND are fake news, and misrepresenting what Rod Wheeler has said. Maybe Kim Dotcom is also a liar and fabricating a story. Maybe Julian Assange is deliberately misleading the public by suggesting Seth Rich may have been a source. That's all possible.

However, if the above people are not lying, then the Seth Rich story seems worthy of continued investigation.

What do you think? Is the Seth Rich murder ready to be dismissed, or is it worth continued investigation?

Last edited:
Why didn't Crooked Hillary's assassins a) finish Rich off at the scene (he died in hospital hours later) and b) steal his wallet / phone to make it look like a robbery?

So, one side thinks Rich was murdered by the DNC/Hillary, the other disagrees, and they're both wrong?

So, one side thinks Rich was murdered by the DNC/Hillary, the other disagrees, and they're both wrong?

Seth Rich is actually frozen in carbonite with his USB thumb drive.

Last edited:
A disclaimer that you want civil discussion, and that you are biased does not make this complete fucking bullshit any less deserving of scorn and ridicule, and disgusting hack conspiracy theories are uncivil by their nature.

A disclaimer that you want civil discussion, and that you are biased does not make this complete fucking bullshit any less deserving of scorn and ridicule, and disgusting hack conspiracy theories are uncivil by their nature.

What's the basis for reacting with scorn and ridicule? How is this any different from looking into the JFK assassination?

What's the basis for reacting with scorn and ridicule? How is this any different from looking into the JFK assassination?
The Seth Rich horse shit was cooked up to accuse current public servants of being murderers. JFK is historical, has little effect on current events, and a majority the public was immediately and forever highly skeptical, starting the very next morning. The two events themselves are maximally distant from each other in importance as well.

What if I just want to have an "honest and open discussion" about the ethnic characteristics of your mother's extramarital romantic partners? I mean, if all I do is lay out the facts and examine them, would it be any less scummy or intentionally fucked?

You're trying to hide disgusting bullshit behind the thinnest screen of objectivity. What's funny is that you think everybody just wandered in here off a goddamn turnip boat and doesn't see that.

Because JFK was the president.
This Seth guy was a real person it's not a TV show or anything.
Imagine how his family must feel when some morons trying to blame their son's tragic death on some Clinton Assassins?
Imagine how many crazies call them and stuff like that. And its carried by "people with an open mind". That just want to ask questions.
You have to remember those are real people here. That get abused from conspiracy nuts.

Do you want someone to show up at their parents hosue"investigating" again with an AK 47?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back