IBM?

Tesla?

Black and Decker?

Fiat?

Amazon?

Lockeed?

Intel?

Home Depot?

Btw, I can provide links with the actual numbers, but why don't you give us your highly uninformed best guess.

Back in a sec with regulations info.

Here's a couple for you.

1) House Joint Resolution 41, to eliminate a costly regulation that threatened to put American mining and energy companies and their employees at an unfair disadvantage.

Leads to hiring in the energy sector.

2) Executive Order expediting the environmental review and approval processes for domestic infrastructure projects.

Cuts massive amounts of red tape which delays or kills construction of various projects in various sector. Meaning jobs come to communities years faster than they would have in the past, if they came at all.

So again, you have no idea what you're talking about. You just spout liberal talking points.
You still haven't posted ANY evidence as to how that helps the lower/middle class. You're just chirping about maga lol. And are you just going to disregard arming terrorists?

Cmon now. You gotta come correct Tomi Lahren.
{<Scared}

You still haven't posted ANY evidence as to how that helps the lower/middle class. You're just chirping about maga lol. And are you just going to disregard arming terrorists?

Cmon now. You gotta come correct Tomi Lahren.
{<Scared}

You have zero reading comprehension, or severe ADD. I in fact explained how specific regulatory reforms benefits the working class. And I embarrassed you on your jobs comment.

I'm sorry you have to live with the burden of compromised mental function, life must be very difficult for you...

You have zero reading comprehension, or severe ADD. I in fact explained how specific regulatory reforms benefits the working class. And I embarrassed you on your jobs comment.

I'm sorry you have to live with the burden of compromised mental function, life must be very difficult for you...
Dumb it down for me then.

Nothing suspicious in a former DNC member getting murdered by a robber with his wallet left on his person after some leaks cost a presidential candidate the election. Why bother investigating, this type of stuff happens every day.

Nothing suspicious in a former DNC member getting murdered by a robber with his wallet left on his person after some leaks cost a presidential candidate the election. Why bother investigating, this type of stuff happens every day.
Alright your turn:

Explain how it makes logical sense that robbers cannot botch a robbery, but political assassins definitely botched a simple frame job. Botched robberies happen every single day in America. Political assassinations happen almost never.

I'm actually widely liked by the top posters here and widely hated by hacks who don't like to see good arguments against their positions. And I fully agree that people should stop pushing preposterous fantasies as truth out of team spirit.

Actually Jack,

You have a 20% like status. That's not so good.

My big question here is why hasn't this story been confirmed, denied, or reported at all by the "Free Press". It's a monster and surely bigger than some phone call where Trump lied about the Boy Scouts.

Alright your turn:

Explain how it makes logical sense that robbers cannot botch a robbery, but political assassins definitely botched a simple frame job. Botched robberies happen every single day in America. Political assassinations happen almost never.
These things happen to DNC staffers regularly?

I like to take it from the point of view of the robber. You ask the guy for his wallet, he says no, you shoot him, then you forget about the whole point of shooting him (his wallet).

These things happen to DNC staffers regularly?

I like to take it from the point of view of the robber. You ask the guy for his wallet, he says no, you shoot him, then you forget about the whole point of shooting him (his wallet).
These things happen to people regularly. Some of those people work in politics and get caught out alone, late at night in DC. What doesn't happen to people regularly in America is political assassination.

You failed to address this part, so let's try again:

How is it that robbers can never botch a robbery, but one or more high-level assassins definitely botched a fake robbery? That doesn't make any sense.

These things happen to people regularly. Some of those people work in politics and get caught out alone, late at night in DC. What doesn't happen to people regularly in America is political assassination.

You failed to address this part, so let's try again:

How is it that robbers can never botch a robbery, but one or more high-level assassins definitely botched a fake robbery? That doesn't make any sense.
Maybe for your own exact reason, political assassinations don't happen much in America. No real way to practice.

I guess you believe Putin is innocent of any assassination charges because violence is common in Russia.

Trump signed an order to limit Americans that can join the military to fight terrorism lololololololol
{<jordan}{<jordan}

What will the US forces do without the BRAVE and COURAGEOUS (*cough* mentally ill *cough*) transgenders (that constantly bleed from a gaping wound) that makeup less than 1% of the population?

The US Military is literally over as we now it and are literally shaking.

Dumb it down for me then.

If you can't understand what I wrote, you're incapable of understanding it.

That and it's not interesting going back and forth with someone who has no actual thoughts, you just spout easily disproved liberal talking points. You'll point out "carrier is losing jobs!!!", while ignoring a half million jobs from the various corporations I mentioned, many of which were directly tied to Trump himself (SoftBank for instance).

It's really the lowest form of intellectual debate. It's like arguing with a college freshman, it's just too easy. Quote, google search, copy paste, btfo.

If I wanted easy instant gratification, I'd be jacking it, not continuously embarrassing you.

Take care.

What do you think of the works of Richard Charnin and the Stanford Study findings on election fraud, along with #ExitPollGate?

I just looked up Charnin, and yeesh. He runs a blog dedicated to "JFK Conspiracy and Systematic Election Fraud." So that already screams "not credible." Then I open the blog, and I see something on a conspiracy to murder "holistic doctors." And that's enough for me. The first hit on "Stanford Study election fraud" is this: http://www.snopes.com/stanford-study-proves-election-fraud-through-exit-poll-discrepancies/. So, yeah.

So I take you did not see the Wikileaks on the DNC and don't think the DNC conspired to suppress Bernie and give Hillary an advantage? Do you really think the DNC is in shambles owing to a lot of disgruntled Bernie supporters who were plainly, honestly and fairly beat?

I don't think "shambles" is accurate. And, yes, a lot of people are sore losers, and the flames of that natural tendency to be a sore loser are fanned by wild conspiracy theories. My earlier point (that the DNC wanted to hasten the end of Bernie's run after it became clear he wasn't going to win) was based on seeing emails.

What direction do you think the party should go in and what and what steps need to be taken in order to secure a win for the WH in 2020? Who should be the nominee, Corey Booker? Donna Brazile? Hillary?

:) The fact that you see those as possible options for my answer suggests to me that you're not really familiar with my posting. I don't really know who the nominee should be. Gotta see the campaigns. O'Malley was my favorite last time, and he's young enough to run again. I like Brown and Warren, but age is a concern. Likely that the best candidate will be someone who hasn't emerged yet. As far as the direction it should go, I don't know. Continue promoting evidence-based, rational policy to deal with the problems facing the country. I don't claim any special knowledge of political strategy. See my earlier comment. Lots of people say, "if (insert party) just adopted all my policy ideas, they'd win." That's almost never true.

And finally, do you suppose that Seymour Hersh is on the Russian payroll and has finally had his integrity compromised, or has sold out whilst looking for financial gains or popularity?

Could also be legitimately duped.

My big question here is why hasn't this story been confirmed, denied, or reported at all by the "Free Press". It's a monster and surely bigger than some phone call where Trump lied about the Boy Scouts.

*If true. Which, you know, it obviously is not. As I told you already, if there was evidence behind this and it wasn't completely stupid, the press would be all over it.

I just looked up Charnin, and yeesh. He runs a blog dedicated to "JFK Conspiracy and Systematic Election Fraud." So that already screams "not credible." Then I open the blog, and I see something on a conspiracy to murder "holistic doctors." And that's enough for me. The first hit on "Stanford Study election fraud" is this: http://www.snopes.com/stanford-study-proves-election-fraud-through-exit-poll-discrepancies/. So, yeah.

I don't think "shambles" is accurate. And, yes, a lot of people are sore losers, and the flames of that natural tendency to be a sore loser are fanned by wild conspiracy theories. My earlier point (that the DNC wanted to hasten the end of Bernie's run after it became clear he wasn't going to win) was based on seeing emails.

:) The fact that you see those as possible options for my answer suggests to me that you're not really familiar with my posting. I don't really know who the nominee should be. Gotta see the campaigns. O'Malley was my favorite last time, and he's young enough to run again. I like Brown and Warren, but age is a concern. Likely that the best candidate will be someone who hasn't emerged yet. As far as the direction it should go, I don't know. Continue promoting evidence-based, rational policy to deal with the problems facing the country. I don't claim any special knowledge of political strategy. See my earlier comment. Lots of people say, "if (insert party) just adopted all my policy ideas, they'd win." That's almost never true.

Could also be legitimately duped.

*If true. Which, you know, it obviously is not. As I told you already, if there was evidence behind this and it wasn't completely stupid, the press would be all over it.
You're in California. Thoughts on Harris?

I don't know why it has to be one or the other. A botched robbery where someone gets killed, and the suspects flee in panic without taking anything, is quite common I would imagine. However, it would also be a great cover up for an assassination, because it's believable. The assassins in this case, haven't botched anything. If he was assassinated, it was made to look like a street crime and that's that.

The only thing that puzzles me a bit, and part of what is fueling this CT, is that without any sort of evidence(that I know of) other than a guy with bullets in him, this is being sold as a robbery gone wrong. How do the authorities know what it was? Maybe Rich mouthed off to the wrong people? Maybe he had a drug habit, and was taken out? Maybe some dudes just wanted to kill a guy. Why is "botched robbery" the official story, like it's a certainty? It was just a murder. Why the extra sell?

What will the US forces do without the BRAVE and COURAGEOUS (*cough* mentally ill *cough*) transgenders (that constantly bleed from a gaping wound) that makeup less than 1% of the population?

I actually met a female to male transexual that works at the Pentagon in counter-terrorism.

Heshe worked for the state before that doing the same.

If you can't understand what I wrote, you're incapable of understanding it.

That and it's not interesting going back and forth with someone who has no actual thoughts, you just spout easily disproved liberal talking points. You'll point out "carrier is losing jobs!!!", while ignoring a half million jobs from the various corporations I mentioned, many of which were directly tied to Trump himself (SoftBank for instance).

It's really the lowest form of intellectual debate. It's like arguing with a college freshman, it's just too easy. Quote, google search, copy paste, btfo.

If I wanted easy instant gratification, I'd be jacking it, not continuously embarrassing you.

Take care.
So you tuck tail when asked to explain something you copypasta'd?

Well woth all those facts you posted.........

You're in California. Thoughts on Harris?

I really like her. I don't think she is or will soon be ready to be president.

I know there's a bit of contradiction between wanting a deep resume and someone who isn't super old...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back