Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was "emailing wikileaks", says detective

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Seth Rich horse shit was cooked up to accuse current public servants of being murderers. JFK is historical, has little effect on current events, and a majority the public was immediately and forever highly skeptical, starting the very next morning. The two events themselves are maximally distant from each other in importance as well.

What if I just want to have an "honest and open discussion" about the ethnic characteristics of your mother's extramarital romantic partners? I mean, if all I do is lay out the facts and examine them, would it be any less scummy or intentionally fucked?

You're trying to hide disgusting bullshit behind the thinnest screen of objectivity. What's funny is that you think everybody just wandered in here off a goddamn turnip boat and doesn't see that.

Spot on. This is the point I was making to @Giblert, too.

And I suspect this guy is an actual shit-stirring troll. Doesn't believe what he posts but is trying to get people against each other.

I find it extremely hard to believe that any levelheaded person thinks Rich was just conveniently killed in a botched robbery.....

Not that I'm implying Clintons had him killed, but cmon
that's patently absurd

Spot on. This is the point I was making to @Giblert, too.

And I suspect this guy is an actual shit-stirring troll. Doesn't believe what he posts but is trying to get people against each other.
Jeez, I log back in to troll sherdog and instantly get called a troll by my nemesis (joking)? Oh happy day.

I'd be willing to look at the evidence in the stalled murder investigation of Seth Rich that supports your conclusion it was a random homocide if you'd be interested in helping inform me.

I haven't kept up with the story for a long time and really don't know where things are at with the investigation/current investigative conclusions therein, recent evidenciary discoveries, and level of confidence in any conclusions by the investigators.

Have you been following the investigation? Are they making any headway to solving the murder?

The Seth Rich horse shit was cooked up to accuse current public servants of being murderers. JFK is historical, has little effect on current events, and a majority the public was immediately and forever highly skeptical, starting the very next morning. The two events themselves are maximally distant from each other in importance as well.

What if I just want to have an "honest and open discussion" about the ethnic characteristics of your mother's extramarital romantic partners? I mean, if all I do is lay out the facts and examine them, would it be any less scummy or intentionally fucked?

You're trying to hide disgusting bullshit behind the thinnest screen of objectivity. What's funny is that you think everybody just wandered in here off a goddamn turnip boat and doesn't see that.

Right off the bat you're saying the Seth Rich story was cooked up, yet there's no evidence of it being debunked, the murder remains unsolved. If you hold that assumption, I understand your position, but I don't see how you establish the premise that the story was cooked up.

In terms of effect on current events, the Seth Rich story is far more significant today than JFK, because the entire Russia probe would be derailed if anyone from DNC was actually involved in any way with Seth Rich's murder or a cover up.

I don't see the connection here between looking at the Seth Rich story and looking at my mom's ethnic sex life. At all.

You can't shit on speculation too much, the death IS unsolved.

I like how leftists try to associate mental illness and conspiracy analysts with the right. The left is jammed with conspiracies; patriarchy theory, institutional racism, gender pay gap, myriad military industrial complex related theories, drug company theories, and the list goes on and on and on. But when conservatives speculate about a decades long trail of carnage connected to the Clintons, one of the most powerful families, it's lunacy!!!

I love it.

In terms of effect on current events, the Seth Rich story is far more significant today than JFK, because the entire Russia probe would be derailed if anyone from DNC was actually involved in any way with Seth Rich's murder or a cover up.
I think this quote demonstrates just how far gone you are. To have this view, you would need to already have a polarized worldview such that the Russia investigation is a false dem conspiracy that relates to their covering up their murder of a leaker. You would already have to believe that in order to believe what you wrote there. Which goes to my point about your fucked up intentions.

I find it extremely hard to believe that any levelheaded person thinks Rich was just conveniently killed in a botched robbery.....

that's patently absurd
This is an excellent point. Whoever heard of someone getting mugged in DC at 3:00 am?

Such an event is rendered even more unlikely because someone on sherdog thinks the resulting death was "convenient" - whatever that means- to unspecified parties.

This is an excellent point. Whoever heard of someone getting mugged in DC at 3:00 am?

Such an event is rendered even more unlikely because someone on sherdog thinks the resulting death was "convenient" - whatever that means- to unspecified parties.
whatever you say playa

Yeah, what in the actual fuck does "convenient" mean here? Convenience requires that something be subject to convenience...yet that subject is...mysteriously unknown?

"A Subject of Convenience" would make a good title for an op-ed on this, just for the entendre multiplier.

I think this quote demonstrates just how far gone you are. To have this view, you would need to already have a polarized worldview such that the Russia investigation is a false dem conspiracy that relates to their covering up their murder of a leaker. You would already have to believe that in order to believe what you wrote there. Which goes to my point about your fucked up intentions.

Not necessarily. It is possible to hold multiple conflicting perspectives in mind at the same time, and attribute different % to their probability. The Russians may have hacked the DNC and given the emails to wikileaks. Intelligence community members say they think so. We haven't seen much evidence for that view though. Here is the official evidence of the Russians hacking the DNC and providing emails to wikileaks. Secondary sources by CNN and Wapo, and critical analysis by theintercept. It comes down to "we think Russia did it but can't tell you why." If I'm reading that wrong, please explain.

The purpose of discussion is to help attribute reasonable probabilities to potentials, based on evidence. How we interpret evidence is where subjectivity, and human error, come into play. I'd rather be shown to be wrong on the facts or be shown to have an illogical viewpoint than win an argument. Personally, I'm not very interested in blindly accepting the opinions of others if they can't explain to me why they believe what they believe. Not everyone shares that interest, I get that.

everybody in this thread should be banned and have some mods say it was a robbery.

edit - ahahaha it was merged. now this thread contains 100% of the war room.
my above statement stands LMAO

Plot twist- he's alive
XvvjG2E.gif

that's patently absurd
Terrific argument. I'm definitely on board. Could you please explain how you came to this fascinating conclusion?

Jeez, I log back in to troll sherdog and instantly get called a troll by my nemesis (joking)? Oh happy day.

I'd be willing to look at the evidence in the stalled murder investigation of Seth Rich that supports your conclusion it was a random homocide if you'd be interested in helping inform me.

I haven't kept up with the story for a long time and really don't know where things are at with the investigation/current investigative conclusions therein, recent evidenciary discoveries, and level of confidence in any conclusions by the investigators.

Have you been following the investigation? Are they making any headway to solving the murder?

The point here is that "just politely asking questions about a crazy CT and implying horrible and false things about people simply because they're not in my party" stuff is just as worthy of condemnation as the cruder stuff we see from TCK types.

The point here is that "just politely asking questions about a crazy CT and implying horrible and false things about people simply because they're not in my party" stuff is just as worthy of condemnation as the cruder stuff we see from TCK types.

It's in the public interest to explore conspiracy theories critically. If we shut down discussion to save anybody's feelings from being hurt then we fail to expose significant truths that may be left uncovered. I don't see significant harm caused by honest discussion. More harm is caused by intentional misrepresentation, propaganda, false advertising. No one is doing that in this thread recently, that I see.

It's in the public interest to explore conspiracy theories critically. If we shut down discussion to save anybody's feelings from being hurt then we fail to expose significant truths that may be left uncovered. I don't see significant harm caused by honest discussion. More harm is caused by intentional misrepresentation, propaganda, false advertising. No one is doing that in this thread recently, that I see.
This is precisely what you, and everyone else who bolsters tis conspiracy is doing. It is literally intentional misrepresentation and propaganda coming from the right, and then you and your ilk are propagating it all over the internet.

Breitbart, Limbaugh, Drudge report, Hannity---------->>>>>>> 4chan, reddit, etc--------->>>>>>Morons on Sherdog, twitter, etc.

This is precisely what you, and everyone else who bolsters tis conspiracy is doing. It is literally intentional misrepresentation and propaganda coming from the right, and then you and your ilk are propagating it all over the internet.

Breitbart, Limbaugh, Drudge report, Hannity---------->>>>>>> 4chan, reddit, etc--------->>>>>>Morons on Sherdog, twitter, etc.

Bullshit. I laid out facts and sourced each and every one. How is that a misrepresentation?

I even said "Possible holes in the above story include: Maybe Rod Wheeler is a complete liar and making things up. Maybe Fox News and WND are fake news, and misrepresenting what Rod Wheeler has said. Maybe Kim Dotcom is also a liar and fabricating a story. Maybe Julian Assange is deliberately misleading the public by suggesting Seth Rich may have been a source. That's all possible."

Instead of saying I'm misrepresenting, why don't you show how the sources are misrepresenting?

Last edited:
@TheComebackKid posts crude material? I don't keep close track of posters' specifics since I only browse/post on my phone in portrait orientation and no avs show up (avs used to be a large part of remembering and differentiating posters here to me) but I don't remember TCK being crude, per se.

What about politely asking questions about the HRC campaign colluding with the DNC? Is that allowed yet, or is it too soon still? Will we still be called CT nutter partisan hacks who only care about the furthering of the success and reputation of "team wrong" at the expense of the success and reputation of "team right"?

And a minor point of clarification; anybody who has any reason to doubt any story proposed by any official authority/organization of leadership for any reason is not going to give a mouse bum about doing so politely.

In my opinion the idea is more akin to that of the duty and role of a juror in a civil or criminal case. The jidge, prosecution AND defense will explicate beyond what many would consider a reasonable level that the juror should honestly assess all and any legally admissable evidence and take very seriously the idea of "reasonable doubt."

That said, have you been following Seth Rich's homocide investigation? I haven't been, but I'd be interested to hear from you where the case is at, and secondarily, any new revelations that would close the door on the reasonable doubt of the murder being a "hit," or any other evidence that would cause you to mention me specifically in relation to the case that would provide an evidenciary narrative that disproves the possibility of the murder being a targeting "hit" (in the parlance of our time).

Oh and btw I'm flying back to "The States" (for some readon the phrase always tickles my brisket) so please stay calm if I don't reply to your probable reply in a few hours. Hope it's not snowing in our area haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
(bunch of trolling snipped)

Oh and btw I'm flying back to "The States" (for some readon the phrase always tickles my brisket) so please stay calm if I don't reply to your probable reply in a few hours. Hope it's not snowing in our area haha!

So anyway, you left the last thread just as it was about to get interesting--as you moved away from "liberal politicians are all evil monsters" to you saying that you've changed your positions on issues, and then I asked you what those issues were. Have you thought about the answer there? Environmental, fiscal, healthcare policy changes? Changed on financial regulation? What? And what caused the changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back