Mueller has McCabe Memos Documenting Conversations with Trump

This is also not correct. Most business records are admissible in some form. "Legal" docs are easier to get in, and a party signing a document makes it easier to get in, but that's not a hard limit.

I just came across a case in which an award get cut by 2.6 million (from 3.3) because one party was only able to provide documentation-in the form of personal notes-for $700k of their costs. A great example I saw had a bunch of claims. Some got in with as little as an email and hand written notes, but the party outright ditched one where there wasn't even that.
These people just make up laws and rules ad-hoc so they can keep denying anything is going on in these investigations, and that Trump is hiding stuff and it's about to get uncovered.

If he ever gets rolled up by Mueller, they'll vanish in thin air.

I think it would have been better for McCabe and Comey to have recorded the conversations rather than documented them on memos. Trump's lawyers could argue these memos have biased content subjected to the words of its writers. If Mueller wants to build a solid case, he needs more concrete evidence than simply notes from individuals fired by Trump.
They will corroborate other testimony and evidence. I doubt they're the foundation of any case on their own.

I think it would have been better for McCabe and Comey to have recorded the conversations rather than documented them on memos. Trump's lawyers could argue these memos have biased content subjected to the words of its writers. If Mueller wants to build a solid case, he needs more concrete evidence than simply notes from individuals fired by Trump.

I don't know what the laws are in DC in terms of recording conversations without a warrant, or without informing the other party that you are doing so. Contemporaneous memos by two former heads of the FBI certainly add credibility to whatever testimony Comey and McCabe have given. And yeah, Trump's lawyers could argue that two former heads of the FBI are lying as part of some massive conspiracy against Trump, but it doesn't mean that it is a legitimate argument to anyone outside of Trump supporters, who are as irrational as OJ supporters were 23 years ago. Comey's testimony got the Mueller ball rolling, and Mueller has almost a year's worth of investigating under his belt since then, and what his team uncovers is what will determine Trump's fate.

Last edited:
I have notes on @HomerThompson

I claimed it so it must be true and there is no possible way I'd make it up because I don't like him.

I have notes on @HomerThompson

I claimed it so it must be true and there is no possible way I'd make it up because I don't like him.

dude, you couldn't get a job cleaning shitters at the FBI, let alone be the chief.

th

dude, you couldn't get a job cleaning shitters at the FBI, let alone be the chief.

th

I'm going to go ahead and assume I have a more professional job than you but ok. And you're right about one thing, I would never be a big enough piece of shit to be the head of the FBI

I'm going to go ahead and assume I have a more professional job than you but ok. And you're right about one thing, I would never be a big enough piece of shit to be the head of the FBI

Dude, beyond you not having the academic background or intellect to qualify for the FBI, a silly fucker like you couldn't pass the psych tests to get into the FBI.

Dude, beyond you not having the academic background or intellect to qualify for the FBI, a silly fucker like you couldn't pass the psych tests to get into the FBI.

Lol!!! I'd say the same for you. Are we supposed to get into a flame war now? Some of us actually do have professional careers and judging by your eager willingness to draw this out, get the last word and lie about a poster you know little about, I'm assuming you're a student with a shitty job, or you lie on sherdog of about your career.

Lol!!! I'd say the same for you. Are we supposed to get into a flame war now? Some of us actually do have professional careers and judging by your eager willingness to draw this out, get the last word and lie about a poster you know little about, I'm assuming you're a student with a shitty job, or you lie on sherdog of about your career.

Based on the child like intellect you've displayed with your understanding of this issue, I have to assume that you're interning at an office through one of those programs that finds work for the developmentally challenged.

Its damn funny seeing liberals behind the FBI, Trump is so great that he unites everyone.

No, I don't have delusions of grandeur like you do thinking I could measure up to someone like Andrew McCabe. For starters, I couldn't get into Duke for undergrad, and I couldn't get into Washington University in St. Louis for a doctorate degree. But I could pass the psych tests to get into the FBI, unlike you.

You've successfully proven that credibility depends upon the individual. Yours is zero.
I have a memo saying you have the Hoffa body. Turning you in now. It’s true. I wrote it.

Most conservatives are against big government and pro police, but FBI fits big govt.

The FBI came into existence because local law enforcement couldn't handle organized crime, and because of profound corruption in local and state governments, including in state penal systems. And most conservatives were not against the FBI and the department of justice until they started investigating Trump. Trump has made a good chunk of conservatives lose all perspective.

th

I have a memo saying you have the Hoffa body. Turning you in now. It’s true. I wrote it.
And now you proved you have nothing to contribute by repeating the same dumb shit.

You're 2 for 2. Someone get this guy a drink. <GinJuice>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back