Mueller has McCabe Memos Documenting Conversations with Trump

<TrumpWrong1>

High-level negotiations would be unable to survive such behavior.

The potential for leaks and corporate espionage would be astronomical.

If someone is found to be engaging in such a untrustworthy behavior, one would be perfectly justified in firing that person.

If you're unaware that discretion of key information can often be necessary for profitable negotiation, then it's quite clear that you've never had to negotiate anything of any consequence.

I gave you two chances now you are a moron.

You've never initiated an NDA in your life. Stop trying to pretend you have. Your ignorance is astounding and it just reinforces the stereotype that Republicans are trying to dumb down their base.

High-Level negotiations take places every day and every day someone is writing down what is said in these negotiations. How else would anyone remember what took place or be able to recall what agreements were made? The point of an NDA is so that these negotiations are not discussed with a third party that is not included in the non-disclosure. It's standard procedure in 100% of business practices.

NDA typically limit what information can be shared outside the two companies and for what period of time it is enforced.

If person A from company A meets with company B and they talk about proprietary information and have an NDA in place then Company A and B cannot share that information with Company C BUT Person A from Company A can share those details with person B, C, D etc from Company A unless the NDA restricts the sharing of information internally and limits it to a group of people who would be identified on the NDA. Those type of restriction on NDA typically happen with public companies are negotiating the purchase of one another or a merger.

In normal business setting a blanket NDA is all that is required and that means that people from Company A & B are responsible for not allowing information to get to Company C. Every employee in a large company will go through compliance training where they will be taught how to maintain and prevent information from getting out.

It is my opinion from watching the Trump Org that they do not have a compliance training in place as it would explain a lot of shady stuff like the Russian meeting with Jr. to get dirt on Hillary.

I work for one of the largest and oldest US companies in a sales type roll so I am well versed in NDA execution and the intent on using them. You are a farmer who thinks he can fire someone for taking notes. You know kids take notes in school, should they be expelled for taking notes?

Actually, in the professional world it is standard procedure for someone to take notes either during or immediately after a meeting to be sure everything is remembered. I used to write down most everything I talked about with the Partners in my old firm just to be sure nothing was forgotten or overlooked. I’d forward it to them on occasion if I had any questions or my memory was unclear.
Yeah but they’d have no legal weight if they can’t be verified against something. That’s still just your word

It's all we can do. Unless we were directly involved, we're basing our assumptions on trickled-down, possibly-modified information.
We can discern with wisdom which things deserve more weight of importance than others, and why.
In this case, a supposition was posited, which is inherently subject to flaws. You responded with assertion that was also unwarranted, and none of it was "all we can do".

We can discern with wisdom which things deserve more weight of importance than others, and why.
In this case, a supposition was posited, which is inherently subject to flaws. You responded with assertion that was also unwarranted, and none of it was "all we can do".
Looks like your wisdom trumps my wisdom. Nice chat.

<TrumpWrong1>

If someone is found to be engaging in such a untrustworthy behavior, one would be perfectly justified in firing that person.

If you're unaware that discretion of key information can often be necessary for profitable negotiation, then it's quite clear that you've never had to negotiate anything of any consequence.

You must be completely ignorant as to how the corporate world works. Everyone takes private notes, everyone. It's practically rule number 1: make sure you can cover your ass.

This thread provides the usual hilarity of Trumptards unintentionally outing themselves as welfare recipients who've never participated in any meeting other than with their social worker.

"Taking notes is grounds for dismissal" rofl.....

I have a folder in outlook dedicated to saving emails which I might need as back-up if push ever comes to shove. Add to that a stack of notebooks filled front to back documenting any important meeting I was in. And guess what Trumptards: when you show up to meeting without a notebook and/or don't take any notes, you look like a complete amateur and your boss will probably call you on it. And guess what else: the very first question anyone will ask you in the event of a dispute is "Do you have documentation to prove your claims?". And if you don't have that documentation, you look like an overly emotional bush-leaguer, which is evidently a role some posters in this thread are quite familiar with.

His firing was recommended by the FBI. That's it. Your heavily partisan conspiracy theories are irrelevant.

By all accounts, the reason why McCabe was fired was for authorizing agents to speak to the WSJ in October of 2016 about the Hillary investigation, which had nothing to do with Trump, yet Trump has been rage tweeting about McCabe for a long time, making Trump's motivation certainly relevant, especially when he follows up on his recent ding dong McCabe is dead tweets by trying to conflate the reason why he was fired as being evidence that the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt.

By all accounts, the reason why McCabe was fired was for authorizing agents to speak to the WSJ in October of 2016 about the Hillary investigation, which had nothing to do with Trump, yet Trump has been rage tweeting about McCabe for a long time, making Trump's motivation certainly relevant, especially when he follows up on his recent ding dong McCabe is dead tweets by trying to conflate the reason why he was fired as being evidence that the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt.

This is why Trump is such a fucking retard. Sessions handed him a perfectly legal dismissal of McCabe and the dolt goes on a Twitter rampage mudding it all up and making this look like a Political firing.

<TrumpWrong1>

No offense, but how old are you?

This isn't true.

Most of that stuff you're describing wouldn't even be allowed into a court of law.
Wrong.

There are limitations on for how they can be used, but such records are certainly "allowed into a court of law." See FRE 803(5) and (6).

th
th

This thread provides the usual hilarity of Trumptards unintentionally outing themselves as welfare recipients who've never participated in any meeting other than with their social worker.

"Taking notes is grounds for dismissal" rofl.....

I have a folder in outlook dedicated to saving emails which I might need as back-up if push ever comes to shove. Add to that a stack of notebooks filled front to back documenting any important meeting I was in. And guess what Trumptards: when you show up to meeting without a notebook and/or don't take any notes, you look like a complete amateur and your boss will probably call you on it. And guess what else: the very first question anyone will ask you in the event of a dispute is "Do you have documentation to prove your claims?". And if you don't have that documentation, you look like an overly emotional bush-leaguer, which is evidently a role some posters in this thread are quite familiar with.
<{you!}>

This is why Trump is such a fucking retard. Sessions handed him a perfectly legal dismissal of McCabe and the dolt goes on a Twitter rampage mudding it all up and making this look like a Political firing.

Unless the IG report shows something very unexpected and not having to do with what happened in October of 2016 (which McCabe says Wray ordered him to do something similar last December), then I think this was political, and that Trump thought this would give him some momentum in his nebulous case that he is a deep state victim that needs to end the deep state Mueller investigation. The timing of the whole thing is weird, and how the firing went down was weird, and even a GOP shill like Rubio said "I don't like the way it happened."

Last edited:
<TrumpWrong1>

The irony in this post could cure anemia. Notetaking is routine in high-level negotiations. Claiming negotiations would be unable to survive something that already occurs makes it clear you've never negotiated anything of consequence, or talked to someone who has about the process. It can take different forms, but it's routine to make some sort of record as soon as possible afterwards.

Even in fields where there are serious trade secret concerns, notes are taken of the negotiations, although recordings of the tech (or whatever) itself are limited. Taking notes isn't seen as "untrustworthy."

Last edited:
Unless the IG report shows something very unexpected and not having to do with what happened in October of 2016 (which McCabe says Wray ordered him to do something similar last December), then I think this was political, and that Trump thought this would give him some momentum in his nebulous case that he is a deep state victim that needs to fire the deep state Mueller investigation. The timing of the whole thing is weird, and how the firing went down was weird, and even a GOP shill like Rubio said "I don't like the way it happened."

I definitely think it was political but I also think Sessions gave the dismissal enough legal cover to carry it out.

Trump fucked that all up.

Wrong.

There are limitations on for how they can be used, but such records are certainly "allowed into a court of law." See FRE 803(5) and (6).

Whoa! Back up, Quipling. For your own sake just step off. I know you're a lawyer IRL, but now you're dealing with an internet lawyer.

I definitely think it was political but I also think Sessions gave the dismissal enough legal cover to carry it out.

Trump fucked that all up.

Agreed, but I think Trump knows he is going to lose to Mueller on the judges' score cards eventually, and needs to take some risks to get a KO, so he isn't concerned that he loses some more points on this one.

Documentation. Like, legal documents, or at the very least written agreements signed by both parties.

Personal notes aren't going to be worth much.
This is also not correct. Most business records are admissible in some form. "Legal" docs are easier to get in, and a party signing a document makes it easier to get in, but that's not a hard limit.

I just came across a case in which an award get cut by 2.6 million (from 3.3) because one party was only able to provide documentation-in the form of personal notes-for $700k of their costs. A great example I saw had a bunch of claims. Some got in with as little as an email and hand written notes, but the party outright ditched one where there wasn't even that.

Last edited:
Back