Mueller has McCabe Memos Documenting Conversations with Trump

His firing was recommended by the FBI. That's it. Your heavily partisan conspiracy theories are irrelevant.
Stick this up your irrelevant.
pEsTQeq.png

otI2rE5.png

TTgFAEx.png

UYzM6Sp.png

UiVK7t3.png

Yeah but they’d have no legal weight if they can’t be verified against something. That’s still just your word

Contemporaneous notes can be introduced as evidence. The jury can decide whether they are relevant. Eye witness accounts can, for the same reason, be introduced as evidence and it is up to the jury to determine whether the witness and their version of events is credible.

"Andrew McCabe is more likely than not to be a witness against the Attorney General’s boss, the President of the United States. I think that firing him in that environment could very well be interpreted as an effort to diminish his effectiveness as a witness. What’s that called? Obstruction of justice."
"I have to tell you though, terminating someone a day before their pension kicks in - after twenty-on years of service, the number two person in the FBI - strikes me as spiteful and politically reckless. And it's reckless because this person, McCabe is about to testify against Jeff Sessions' boss, the President of the United States. Why would you fire him in this environment?"

Trumpbots with law degrees from Trump University : memos don't mean anything in court.

Real Lawyers: yes they do

Trumpbots:
<Huh2>

Trumpbots with law degrees from Trump University : memos don't mean anything in court.

Real Lawyers: yes they do

Trumpbots:
<Huh2>
You forgot:
Sherdog basement dwellers - "only nefarious schemers take notes at work"

People with jobs - "actually everyone takes notes of most meetings at work"

Last edited:
Crickets from Team Trump.

I dont fault you guys for getting crushed in yet another thread/discussion as Trump makes it extremely difficult to go to bat for. Maybe in the future you might want to start picking and chosing your battles or you know... not support a buffoon that has displayed countless times that he is grossly unqualified for the position he is in.

I think it would have been better for McCabe and Comey to have recorded the conversations rather than documented them on memos. Trump's lawyers could argue these memos have biased content subjected to the words of its writers. If Mueller wants to build a solid case, he needs more concrete evidence than simply notes from individuals fired by Trump.

Back