Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

Came across a site that does a fantasy league-type game for the Challenge. Thought the point system was interesting. Looks like you pick 6 players and rack up your points each episode

Making T.J. say, “You killed it”: 10 points
Making T.J. express verbal disappointment in you quitting: -5 points
Making T.J. verbally express his disappointment in anything else about your behavior besides quitting (not related to performance, so basically for being a jerk): 10 points
Winning the regular challenge: 15 points
Winning elimination challenge: 25 points
Winning final challenge: 100 points
2nd place at final challenge: 30 points
3rd place at final challenge: 10 points
Leaving show due to sickness or partner being kicked off/leaving: no points
Female Crying: 5 points
Male Crying: 20 points
Open-mouth kissing: 5 points per participant
Coitus (or pulling over covers in bed): 20 points per participant
Nudity: 10 points
Unilateral verbal beratement: 5 points
Multilateral Verbal Fighting: 10 points
Unilateral physical attack: 15 points
Multilateral Physical Fighting: 25 points (hard push and slapping counts in this category)
Being kicked off show for something other than injury: 100 points (must be eliminated outside of game play… this is basically fighting and/or Vinny-style sexual harassment)
Vomiting: 5 points (limit 2 per episode)
Peeing in public, non-toilet: 10 points
The Nany Bonus: (and she’s on this season!) if a player hooks up (open-mouth kissing or more) with more than 1 person in a single episode, they’ll receive an additional 5 points.
Winning Battle of the Ex-iled (or whatever this season’s equivalent may be): 5 points
New this season!

Family hook up: 5 points (if both Bloodlines hook up in the same episode)
Family double hook up: 15 points (if both Bloodlines hook up with two people from the same Bloodline)

http://www.sportsgrid.com/fantasy/m...dlines-fantasy-game-cast-preview-rules-picks/

I'm pulling for a Leroy victory. The guy is a beast and I want him to win.

Solid first episode.

Gonna be tons of drama this season from the looks of things.

Tony was lucky that he and his brother got a pass for their little dust-up.

And he for sure hooked up with that Christina girl. Gotta laugh at him denying it though and saying to the production crew, "I know how you guys will make things look though"

Christina and her sister look like they're 12 years old, and they're built like it too.

Had to laugh at Bananas though, when it was announced it was Jenna vs Christina in the elimination. He said something like 'if it involves intelligence or strategy then we're gonna be in for a long night"

Just caught the episode from Wednesday. Not bad.

Leroy's cousin stepping up her game a bit finally.

Guessing Camilla and her sister are gone next episode. Jenna should be able to beat her in whatever elimination they have.

On the after show Bananas says they find out later that Tony's condition was much more sinister than they thought.
Wonder if he gets removed from the game and then that's when we get CT and Diem's sister coming in.

My guess is spinal fluid. I swore it was a concussion, but I would think docs would catch that, unless they were NFL docs fnarr fnarr.

There's no way Candace is continuing tho, Roy Lee's curse rears its head once again.

I liked when Camilla said she doesn't usually get emotional.

Could u imagine having sexual relations with that woman? It would probably be the best and worse experience all at once

They didn't really say what was wrong with Tony, but found it on his twitter. Ruptured spleen.

Not sure if there was an after-show last night, forgot to dvr it if there was

I liked when Camilla said she doesn't usually get emotional.

Could u imagine having sexual relations with that woman? It would probably be the best and worse experience all at once
tumblr_n54f36qNqL1sdffexo1_400.gif

My guess is spinal fluid. I swore it was a concussion, but I would think docs would catch that, unless they were NFL docs fnarr fnarr.

There's no way Candace is continuing tho, Roy Lee's curse rears its head once again.
Good call. Leroy has the worst luck, damn broken toe on his partner takes him out of the game

Oh man oh man oh man! I can't wait to watch this shit.

I wish they'd stop drawing in "talent" from non RW shows though. Using watching "Are You the One?" evar.

Never saw any of the seasons that had Abram in them. Is he really crazy like they kept going on about last night? Just seems like an awkward guy to me

Never saw any of the seasons that had Abram in them. Is he really crazy like they kept going on about last night? Just seems like an awkward guy to me
Ye Abram is no joke and he can throw down too hes cooler than most people on there.

While in a drunk tank, Abram smeared his own shit across the walls. Like, you wonder how Cara Maria must be is how nutty Abram is.

Ye Abram is no joke and he can throw down too hes cooler than most people on there.
While in a drunk tank, Abram smeared his own shit across the walls. Like, you wonder how Cara Maria must be is how nutty Abram is.

Thomas must be pretty scared now that he's there. I remember last episode I think, where Leroy was saying that he wouldn't want to get on Abram's bad side

Dammit, forgot to DVR it this week. Says they played back to back episodes. Anyone catch it?

Yeah, and Nicole is Muhammad Ugh-Ali without her makeup on. Like, "she should sue them for putting her on television without make-up" ugly. Did you want to know whom got eliminated?

Yeah, and Nicole is Muhammad Ugh-Ali without her makeup on. Like, "she should sue them for putting her on television without make-up" ugly. Did you want to know whom got eliminated?
Sure, who went home?

And Nicole really that bad?

Back