• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

Its almost as stupid as ct getting eliminated right before final by some random puzzle challenge...cheapens the game imo.
That was the dumbest thing to ever happen on the show and a lot of dumb shit has happened on this show...

Keep hearing about how insanely jealous Abram is. Now that the episodes are airing he surely has seen how Cara Maria and Thomas were acting with each other. Any news on how's he's taking it?

Keep hearing about how insanely jealous Abram is. Now that the episodes are airing he surely has seen how Cara Maria and Thomas were acting with each other. Any news on how's he's taking it?

I'm sure Abrams already reacted and we'll see it in the next 2 or 3 episodes. You know if Johnny's back is against the wall he's gonna blow that shit wide open. Johnny's best bet in an elimination would be to go against the white tennis twins and something like that might be enough to sway people to vote that way.

I enjoy this series for some bizarre reason. I'm always kind of annoyed that they don't make the eliminations fit the competitors though. It'd be cool if they had roughly the same size people or something.

Dude with half a hand gets voted in, elimination ends up being a climbing thing.
Cuhutta gets voted in against a guy 50 pounds heavier than him, let's make it tackle football.
Sucks when it's a foregone conclusion.

What happened between Vince and CT in next week's preview. Didn't catch it clearly but did CT say they threw down in the past?

The elimination was pretty cool this week.

How likely do you think it is that MTV paid Abe to act like a crazy person?

I enjoy this series for some bizarre reason. I'm always kind of annoyed that they don't make the eliminations fit the competitors though. It'd be cool if they had roughly the same size people or something.

Dude with half a hand gets voted in, elimination ends up being a climbing thing.
Cuhutta gets voted in against a guy 50 pounds heavier than him, let's make it tackle football.
Sucks when it's a foregone conclusion.
Are you talking about Jordan on Free Agents? He put himself into that elimination because he wanted to beat Bananas.

What happened between Vince and CT in next week's preview. Didn't catch it clearly but did CT say they threw down in the past?

Have to watch it again but it sounded like he was just saying to CT something like "heard you used to be a bad ass back in the day" To which CT replies "back in the day you would've got knocked out" Think CT was just saying he's not that dude anymore, still competitive but doesn't get crazy like he used to. He's mellowed with age. I could be very wrong though

But goddamn that was a hilarious episode. Abram was awesome, he's definitely gold for this show. He's the kind of guy that would annoy the hell out of you if you're against him but if he's on your side then he's got your back like a mofo. Partying with that guy could either be very fun or very terrifying

And that ceiling cam in the bedroom catching Cara Maria's convo with her cuz about wanting to leave Abram. She either doesn't know that camera was there or she just doesn't give a shit

Man, I still remember the first day we watched MTV. It USED TO BE Music Television. I am not understanding this crap anymore.

MTV is so bad that when I switched to Verizon I don't even know where it is anymore. Fuck these dumb ass reality fake shows.

Man, I still remember the first day we watched MTV. It USED TO BE Music Television. I am not understanding this crap anymore.
Wasn't the first video aired "Video killed the radio star"? I used to love getting home and watching music videos. Still love when they have 80s hour or something like that and watch all the old videos

Wasn't the first video aired "Video killed the radio star"? I used to love getting home and watching music videos. Still love when they have 80s hour or something like that and watch all the old videos
I remember the early years of Headbangers Ball and sneaking downstairs to watch it.

Oh shit, this started? Gotta binge watch what I missed.

On a side note, Maan I wish I was one of those tv show. Fuck hot bitches, bro it up with the guys and get a bitchin workout with the meatheads AND get payed for it.

And that ceiling cam in the bedroom catching Cara Maria's convo with her cuz about wanting to leave Abram. She either doesn't know that camera was there or she just doesn't give a shit

Did U see the after show? It's a must. She said she didn't think they could pick up what she was saying.

Also she didn't admit that she kissed that dude (no just a back rub) until they were filming the after show. I think they were still dating (can someone confirm or deny this?) and then Abram finds out on the after show they made out and pretty calmly tells her she's a terrible person. Abram was actually pretty calm and level headed about the whole thing.

Did U see the after show? It's a must. She said she didn't think they could pick up what she was saying.

Also she didn't admit that she kissed that dude (no just a back rub) until they were filming the after show. I think they were still dating (can someone confirm or deny this?) and then Abram finds out on the after show they made out and pretty calmly tells her she's a terrible person. Abram was actually pretty calm and level headed about the whole thing.
Damn, I missed the after show. Hopefully can find it online

The elimination was pretty cool this week.

How likely do you think it is that MTV paid Abe to act like a crazy person?

I was thinking the same thing...that or abe is just playing up to his reputation. Either way, wtf is cara marie doing with that lunatic troll? CM is fkng hot!!

As for the preview next week, im sure its just some weak ass posturing...vince trying to play big brother to the guy who whooped his cousin. People are too smart to get baited into a brawl these days.

Found this clip, it's Abram before the taping of the aftershow. Not sure if he was scheduled to be there or not. Looks like he may have just shown up and wanted to be on the show

Found this clip, it's Abram before the taping of the aftershow. Not sure if he was scheduled to be there or not. Looks like he may have just shown up and wanted to be on the show

They showed that during the airing of the last episode.

What's up with this gavone getting in CTs face. Doesn't he know he's about to get his face eaten?

Jenna is the hottest girl in Challenge history

There's two hotter chicks on this season alone (nany and, of course, cara maria).

The hottest in the history of the show is probably this chick Cara Zavaleta who sucked really badly and hasn't been on in forever.

Back