Movies Most iconic images in film

2014-04-16-chunkthegoonies620x6201397145352-thumb.jpeg

What is the tittle of this classic? I think I saw this on TV way back and its already an old film about a truck running around destroying stuff!
The Duel. It's by Spielberg, with Dennis Weaver in the lead role.

Me too. First truly terrifying thing i saw.
Haha same here. 2nd was when I was watching The Exorcist with my mom in the dark on the couch and she falls asleep in the beginning. This is before tv remote controls so i was frozen with fear amd couldnt get up to change the channel and had to watch the whole thing in a state of terror.

Haha same here. 2nd was when I was watching The Exorcist with my mom in the dark on the couch and she falls asleep in the beginning. This is before tv remote controls so i was frozen with fear amd couldnt get up to change the channel and had to watch the whole thing in a state of terror.
I was so repulsed and terrified by it, even people that looked remotely like Sutherland in that movie - curly blond hair, goggly eyes, trenchcoat - would give me nausea for a long while after that. I rewatched it a couple of years ago and was astounded to realise that it's got a bizarrely upbeat jazzy sound track. Never even noticed it the first time.

What a traumatising situation, a sleeping mom, all alone with the Exorcist...
I never actually saw that movie. Once i realised how sensitive i was to horror i stayed clear of them.

The second terrifying thing i saw was a Hitchcock movie, The Unlocked Window, which I half-watched with a pillow in from of my face most of the time, and couldn't even finish it.

Back