Most cringeworthy moments in wrestling history.

Haha That feud was so bad it was a classic
The worst part is Warrior's stupid steel trap door at Fall Brawl (which Bischoff told no one else about because...of reasons) jacked up Davey Boy's back and got him hooked on painkillers.

The worst part is Warrior's stupid steel trap door at Fall Brawl (which Bischoff told no one else about because...of reasons) jacked up Davey Boy's back and got him hooked on painkillers.

I remember reading about that. Warrior and Hogan's 2nd feud was nothing compared to the first. The Warrior character was very over, I just think he was too hard to work with and deal with according to many. It's a shame.

How about Hulk Hogan visiting the Dungeon of Doom and having absolutely cringeworthy acting skills. This is The Giant's debut also I believe.

"Oooow.....it's not hot!"

The first promo here is a little cringeworthy

How about Hulk Hogan visiting the Dungeon of Doom and having absolutely cringeworthy acting skills. This is The Giant's debut also I believe.

I made a brief mention before you, but that shit made me go "Why are you trying to sell me this shit?" as a teen.

Schiavone's doing a podcast about the Dunegon of Doom pretty soon. His pronunciation of the Yeti's name was intentional because he just said fuck it at that point.

Anyone else remember the cast of 'The A-Team' movie showing up on RAW?

Good God that was embarassing.

A few friends and I were planning on going to see it when it came out. Then I saw that stupid skit on RAW and cancelled the outing with my buddies saying 'If this movie is so desperate for any kind of promotion, like that, its evidence the movie is going to suck balls.'

And I was soooooo right.

Anyone else remember the cast of 'The A-Team' movie showing up on RAW?

Good God that was embarassing.

A few friends and I were planning on going to see it when it came out. Then I saw that stupid skit on RAW and cancelled the outing with my buddies saying 'If this movie is so desperate for any kind of promotion, like that, its evidence the movie is going to suck balls.'

And I was soooooo right.
Still better than Ari Gold and "Summerfest".

The trap door injury was pretty much bullshit. Davey Boy was suing WCW for wrongful termination at the time. He was trying to get as much dough out of them as he could. Davey was a legendary trainwreck long before that. Him and Neidhart used to smoke crack regularly in the WWF.

The trap door injury was pretty much bullshit. Davey Boy was suing WCW for wrongful termination at the time. He was trying to get as much dough out of them as he could. Davey was a legendary trainwreck long before that. Him and Neidhart used to smoke crack regularly in the WWF.
According to the Ultimate Warrior. ;)

probably showing my age here,but the build up to this went on for ages then this.

Warrior killed Bulldog.

And The Renegade.

How about present time? Shane Mcmahon being back with the company a little over a year and already having his 2nd straight mega match at Wrestlemania. Just awful.

Ed Ferrara's mockery of Jim Ross with the Oklahoma character was pretty low class, even for pro rasslin.

Mr McMahon vs god was great you don't know what you're talking about

Davey Boy was pumped full of somas long before his terrible 1998 WCW run.

Just thought of a couple. From the TNA vaults, Aces & Eights for the fact it kept going and going and going, and Claire Lynch is sleeping with A.J. Styles. Then from WCW, the Dungeon of Doom with it's wacky cast of creatures like Zodiac, The Shark, The Yetay, and the Uncensored 96 match with Hogan and Savage facing 8 guys in a triple decker cage. Those 8 guys? Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Meng, Barbarian, Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Z-Gangster aka Zeus aka Tom "Tiny" Lister, and Batman & Robin's Bane, aka the Final Solution, err.... the Ultimate Solution aka Robert "Jeep" Swenson.

absolute dogshit

They originally wanted Heidenreich to be a frozen nazi who thawed out in the modern times.

I am not sure if that is more or less cringey than raping Michael Cole and reading poetry.

Back