Most cringeworthy moments in wrestling history.

Yes to all.

Also, WCW has had so many cringeworthy moments as well. Let's not forget these two infamous WCW moments

robocop.jpg

hbv4ua0d6vvjh3lp6kbn.jpg

Oh man, I had forgotten about that Chucky promo. The fact that Chucky won the exchange made it even more bizarre.

"So, Ricky, we want you to go out there and put over Chucky."
"Oh, OK. Who is Chucky? Some up-and-comer that we're going to push as a huge star?"
"No, it's a demonic doll from a movie series that has long out-lived its purpose."

The DX band performing an "alternative" version of the national anthem:

"Eddie is not in heaven, Eddie is in hell"

"Eddie's kid on a pole match"

"The Dudley Boys killing Paul Bearer on Smackdown"

Any time a major wrestler or personality died and was still used in storylines.

Katie Vick.

Austin invades Pillmans home

The Artist Formerly known as Goldust

Roadwarrior with a drinking problem falls from the titantron

Bossman feeding Al Snow his dog

Bossman dragging Big Show around on his father's casket

Vince Mcmahon sexually abusing Trish Stratus in front of his 'comatose wife'

Kiss my Ass club

Eddiesploitation, people got annoyed fast and Rey even got booed over it after a while.

Those are all pretty cringeworthy, but here is the Wrestlerock Rumble:

Those are all pretty cringeworthy, but here is the Wrestlerock Rumble:

<5>

Ah man, they dragged poor Shawn Michaels into that mess.

Fucking lol at Greg Gagne, he was into it!

Hey, Curt Hennig, you said rap is crap! You bastard hypocrite!

Why does Larry Zbysko have nunchucks!?

That was awesome.

<5>

Ah man, they dragged poor Shawn Michaels into that mess.

Fucking lol at Greg Gagne, he was into it!

Hey, Curt Hennig, you said rap is crap! You bastard hypocrite!

Why does Larry Zbysko have nunchucks!?

That was awesome.
Glad you enjoyed it, man. I think you're the first person in history to do so!

Zbysko had added martial arts to his repertoire, for some reason. He even had a ninja follow him around.

Glad you enjoyed it, man. I think you're the first person in history to do so!

Zbysko had added martial arts to his repertoire, for some reason. He even had a ninja follow him around.

I love Wrestlecrap stuff, haha, that was wonderful in a shitty shitty way.

And really, fucking Larry Zbysko had a NINJA? I dunno why I am so shocked, actually.

Virtually anything that Vince finds funny. He has the worst sense of humour ever. I almost don't think that he knows what it is.

The Hornswoggle/El Torito feud of 2014 was the first individual thing that came to mind.

Virtually anything that Vince finds funny. He has the worst sense of humour ever. I almost don't think that he knows what it is.

The Hornswoggle/El Torito feud of 2014 was the first individual thing that came to mind.
Just be thankful the incest angle with Stephanie got vetoed. Everyone else shot that shit down like a bad habit. So naturally, necrophilia gets used....

The only good thing from Torito vs. Hornswoggle was WeeLC.

The one that always made me cringe was the treatment of J.R. throughout his entire WWE career. Getting canned after suffering Bell's Palsy, getting put with Fake Diesel and Razor Ramon, forced to wrestle, having to literally kiss McMahon's ass on live TV, having his surgery parodied with Dr. Heinie, and the firing over the WWE 2K14 announcement panel debacle. It's like Vince had a damn target on Jim's head.

Just be thankful the incest angle with Stephanie got vetoed. Everyone else shot that shit down like a bad habit. So naturally, necrophilia gets used....

The only good thing from Torito vs. Hornswoggle was WeeLC.

The one that always made me cringe was the treatment of J.R. throughout his entire WWE career. Getting canned after suffering Bell's Palsy, getting put with Fake Diesel and Razor Ramon, forced to wrestle, having to literally kiss McMahon's ass on live TV, having his surgery parodied with Dr. Heinie, and the firing over the WWE 2K14 announcement panel debacle. It's like Vince had a damn target on Jim's head.

They kept shit canning JR cos they didn't like his Southern accent - Southerness. All the PBP guys they tried to replace him with got flack for not being good enough and told to call it 'more like JR did'.

Wankers.

They kept shit canning JR cos they didn't like his Southern accent - Southerness. All the PBP guys they tried to replace him with got flack for not being good enough and told to call it 'more like JR did'.

Wankers.

I remember that being a major point in Joey Styles' worked shoot when he left RAW. And, just like Paul Heyman's, he buried the biggest heel of the decade (Vince McMahon)... and got booed for it.

And of course the horrible match this lead to.

Just thought of a couple. From the TNA vaults, Aces & Eights for the fact it kept going and going and going, and Claire Lynch is sleeping with A.J. Styles. Then from WCW, the Dungeon of Doom with it's wacky cast of creatures like Zodiac, The Shark, The Yetay, and the Uncensored 96 match with Hogan and Savage facing 8 guys in a triple decker cage. Those 8 guys? Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Meng, Barbarian, Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Z-Gangster aka Zeus aka Tom "Tiny" Lister, and Batman & Robin's Bane, aka the Final Solution, err.... the Ultimate Solution aka Robert "Jeep" Swenson.

End of thread.
The whole Sexual Chocolate thing was allegedly a rib against Henry because he had a bad attitude at the time and was gaining weight. He kept getting sent down to Memphis and later OVW around that time.

Back