Most cringeworthy moments in wrestling history.

The miscarriage angle with Lita/Kane/Snitsky. That was made even weirder by the fact that it was Kane's rape baby in Lita's tummy.

My buddy had gotten a bunch of us into wrestling a year or so before this, and I remember the "baby" being kicked into the crowd as about the point I totally lost interest for years.

Four pages and no mention of this:

My buddy had gotten a bunch of us into wrestling a year or so before this, and I remember the "baby" being kicked into the crowd as about the point I totally lost interest for years.
One of my favorite moments of Wrestlecrap ever. Snitsky sold it so well I actually became a fan of his for like a week.

The miscarriage angle with Lita/Kane/Snitsky. That was made even weirder by the fact that it was Kane's rape baby in Lita's tummy.
They did the same thing years earlier when D'Lo accidentally bumped Terri Runnels off the apron and she miscarried Val Venis' child. In fact I think it was the same Raw when Foley won the title.

The angle where the one Headbanger supposedly beat his girlfriend who was originally treated as his mom.
Which started out as her being his mom and them having an incestuous relationship (Beaver Cleavage). Oh that wacky Russo.

giphy.gif

She died of cancer a few years later.

They did the same thing years earlier when D'Lo accidentally bumped Terri Runnels off the apron and she miscarried Val Venis' child. In fact I think it was the same Raw when Foley won the title.

Which started out as her being his mom and them having an incestuous relationship (Beaver Cleavage). Oh that wacky Russo.

giphy.gif

She died of cancer a few years later.
Lack of cleavage.....No wonder this failed.

Katie Vick
Anything with Papa Shango (loved the godfather though)
Vince/Shane vs Shawn and God
Lita/Kane vs Snitsky (the infamous "It wasnt my fault" catchphrase

Google Onita Invader, Brody.
Historically that probably is the worst.

Mrs. Cleavage was Marianne Komlos who was married to Paul Lazenby. She died of breast cancer in 2004. When the Benoit shit went down she was listed among the wrestlers who died young because of excess (fill in the blank.)
It's was kind of insulting to her memory.

Also according to Bret hart. He talked about Davey missing for a week before summerslam and that Davey admitted he was on a bender in a motel room with The anvil
lol
Bret said it so that means it's true.

It means if more than one person says that it happened. There's a chance it isn't just a rumor. 2/10 on troll attempt tho
And the only 2 guys are notorious liars. ;)

Mrs. Cleavage was Marianne Komlos who was married to Paul Lazenby. She died of breast cancer in 2004. When the Benoit shit went down she was listed among the wrestlers who died young because of excess (fill in the blank.)
It's was kind of insulting to her memory.
Should include all cable news coverage of the Benoit incident, exploiting a murder/suicide for ratings and wrestlers crawling out of the woodwork to get themselves TV time is pretty cringe.

Katie Vick
Anything with Papa Shango (loved the godfather though)
Vince/Shane vs Shawn and God
Lita/Kane vs Snitsky (the infamous "It wasnt my fault" catchphrase
Guilty pleasure- I LOVED Snitsky

I stopped watching wrestling in the mid 90's but a few years ago (maybe a bit more?), the WWE was doing some kind of 20 years of RAW or something like that and they advertised the ever living shit out of it. Out of curiosity I turned in and watched it for the first half hour and I cringed the entire time. The worst part was some kind of team, X-team or X-force, or some shit like that, reunited during the event. So these guys wearing camo garb get out there on the mic's, running and jumping around the cage, and then all line and said something like "Are you ready to suck it?" DUMBEST fucking thing I had ever seen in professional wrestling. That's when I finally had to turn it off... just painfully cringeworthy.

Funniest shit was I had a Gunnery Sergeant in the Marine Corps, a good dude, who was fully vested into the WWE about this time. I remember him being depressed about the Undertaker finally losing at match at Wrestlemania or one of the PPV events... I'm talking a god damned combat veteran, full on BJJ guy, literally depressed about the events of this soap opera. Really did show vested people have become in this stuff.... you know, to each their own, but it really blew my mind.

Back