Most cringeworthy moments in wrestling history.

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just what the title says, folks.

- TNA's ECW revival and EV 2.0
- Mr. McMahon fights Shawn Michaels and God
- Wrestling Society X. Period.
- The bastardization of the WCW title in 2000
- Rob Van Dam's TNA theme song

Can't come up with any more, what are yours?

Katie Vick

Anyone not saying Brian Pillmans widow being badgered questions about his death a day after he was found dead and it being advertised at the top of the hour for ratings is flat out wrong.

Wrestling angles don'tmean shit.

Its grown men in their underwear doing role play and fake fighting
What do you expect?
Shakespeare?

Anyone not saying Brian Pillmans widow being badgered questions about his death a day after he was found dead and it being advertised at the top of the hour for ratings is flat out wrong.

Wrestling angles don'tmean shit.
I try to forget about that one actually. So awful.

Luger getting a video package for a count out win over Yokozuna. He didn't even get the strap!

Everyone scared of Tito Ortiz when he showed up on tna

Bossman dragging the casket that big show was hanging onto

The whole terrorist angle with Hassan, they completely ruined his character/career with that. His promos about being wronged were true for the most part then they go and do that angle

The kiss my ass segments, complete wastes of time, instant channel changer

I did it for da Rock, even as a kid I cringed at the conclusion of that storyline, such a wasted opportunity overall to make a super heel

Vince McMahon demeaning and humilitating Trish Stratus, and the angle with him cheating on his wife with Trish, while Linda was catatonic.

Awful stuff. Made me embarrassed to be a fan.

The one where Trips bangs a corpse.

Hogan winning the strap in 10sec at Mania 9.

leno.gif

Alot of cringe worthy moments in wrestling history but none worse than the WWF/E exploiting Brian Pillman's death by purposely asking the most imappropriate questions possible. Horrible

Of things that haven't been said, I would add:

The miscarriage angle with Lita/Kane/Snitsky. That was made even weirder by the fact that it was Kane's rape baby in Lita's tummy.

The angle where the one Headbanger supposedly beat his girlfriend who was originally treated as his mom.

And didn't Bischoff abduct and sexually assault Linda?

Of things that haven't been said, I would add:

The miscarriage angle with Lita/Kane/Snitsky. That was made even weirder by the fact that it was Kane's rape baby in Lita's tummy.

The angle where the one Headbanger supposedly beat his girlfriend who was originally treated as his mom.

And didn't Bischoff abduct and sexually assault Linda?
Yes to all.

Also, WCW has had so many cringeworthy moments as well. Let's not forget these two infamous WCW moments

robocop.jpg

hbv4ua0d6vvjh3lp6kbn.jpg

Everything that has Hornswoggle in it. His entire run in the company did not work at all.

Back