Mortal Kombat X Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have beating Kung Jin players by zoning with Shinnok's Bone Shaper and Jax heavy weapons.

lol im gonna practice with kung jin and challenge u just to show u how cheap he is.

Yeah cuz anything online actually matters.

Again, I'm not sure where the hostility is coming from? Yes he is easy to use, yes he is very very very good. But I don't assign the terms broken and overpower to just super strong characters. For a character to be truly broken he has to 10-0 or at least 9-1 the entire cast. These characters need to have an extremely unfair glitch or ability that actually breaks the game. Sprectral ermac was truly broken. Akuma in ST was truly overpowered. Kung Jin is neither of those. He is not Ivan ooze or Dural or any snk boss.

Still loving this game, haven't burnt out yet at all.. adding styles really upped the replayability

Still loving this game, haven't burnt out yet at all.. adding styles really upped the replayability

yeah. I took a bit of a break but I still love this game. I really love the Brutalities and the shit talking that Quan Chi does during the game....after he kills you with his Brutality he says "how unfortunate" I dont know why but I find that HILARIOUS

Again, I'm not sure where the hostility is coming from? Yes he is easy to use, yes he is very very very good. But I don't assign the terms broken and overpower to just super strong characters. For a character to be truly broken he has to 10-0 or at least 9-1 the entire cast. These characters need to have an extremely unfair glitch or ability that actually breaks the game. Sprectral ermac was truly broken. Akuma in ST was truly overpowered. Kung Jin is neither of those. He is not Ivan ooze or Dural or any snk boss.

i took ur first response as u trying to 'son me.' i still think he's overpowered/punishes too easy. he's got easy mode combos/punishes. online still is a showcase of skill, even with lag.

in the last patch they should have just nerfed certain aspects of jin's character.

i took ur first response as u trying to 'son me.' i still think he's overpowered/punishes too easy. he's got easy mode combos/punishes. online still is a showcase of skill, even with lag.

Man, I just don't see how you can deal with that.

Man, I just don't see how you can deal with that.

Agreed, I spent the majority of my time in practice working on punishes, so if there is even a frame of lag it throws of my entire game. Fuzzy blocking is also super hard. Luckily I have a decent group of offline players to get local play

Greg is an idiot, I wouldn't take him to serious I whoop his ass at UFC all the time and it's just excuse after excuse. He likes Sonnen but he doesn't understand Sonnen was gracious in defeat, unlike himself. He either isn't trying, cheap character, etc etc. He's like playing with a small child who has trouble losing.

Greg got me good with my Jason, he seems so slow lol

When is the next update? I'll read conflicting reports on the next updates and dlc. I thought Predator was coming out?

When is the next update? I'll read conflicting reports on the next updates and dlc. I thought Predator was coming out?

I'm guessing the next update might be when Tanya drops to the public. I doubt they will just send an update to people who gets it first through the kombat pack.

Predator will be available right after Tanya release, then Tremor.

Testing as Jason in Slasher variation. Really like his combo capabilities and his very rush down, in your face kind of character.

I didn't buy the Kombat Pack so I haven't been able to try Jason but is the low, overhead link the only thing he has as far as mix up options go?

I've eaten up several Jason's online, I always thought they didn't know how to use the character but if that is all he has than he's even worse than I thought he was, along with being a bore.

I didn't buy the Kombat Pack so I haven't been able to try Jason but is the low, overhead link the only thing he has as far as mix up options go?

I've eaten up several Jason's online, I always thought they didn't know how to use the character but if that is all he has than he's even worse than I thought he was, along with being a bore.

I've only faced one person who was really good wih Jason; he blocked a lot and used most of his movelist, I think he is def a bottom 5 character, subzero eats him alive, half the battle against slasher jason is just avoiding that forward 4,2 like u said

while the Forward 4,2 is definitely a must in mix up situation, i do think people underestimate his ability to punish people. I mainly use his Machete launch and some of his more normal combo to rush down, mix it up with his Psycho Slash and Bloodshed command grab. I do loathe his projectile though. Probably the unsafest in the game. i'm having a heck of a time with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back